• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

six wipes.

sigh

anigif_enhanced-19418-1400384767-1.gif

Shito

Hmm, first time trying Ace of Spades in the crucible, and that thing is legit yeah.
Between this and the swords, I don't think I need a shotgun anymore... might have to finally learn how to use a sniper in PVP now. :D

nope, Bungie even had planned on people finding it that day.
Well then, I stand corrected! :)

My moneys on them releasing the hard mode raid 1 month after the original release of normal mode. You know, those 'surprises' they keep talking about.

My moneys on them releasing the hard mode raid 1 month after the original release of normal mode. You know, those 'surprises' they keep talking about.

I think the surprises refer to more gear as that is what most players really care about. Like that Hunter exotic chest piece that only 3 players have because it leaked out early.

SkylineRKR

I already wrecked with Felwinter when SP wasn't even unlocked yet. I never noticed that much of a difference.

Good news is that I'll likely return to Invective. My first exotic weapon. Or Chaperone, I love it.

Yep. Full Auto and Rangefinder are just as good.

Any shotgun can still wreck if you know how to use them. The time to kill with most other weapons will continue to make bum rushing with a shotgun a great strategy. It's still a good start to tune them down.

Invective and The Chaperone just got a lot better in PvP.

Amazing change from Bungie. Shot Package needed to go.

Yep and those just happen to be favorites.

BahamutPT

Decided to get my Triple Tap + Firefly Hung Jury to 310 with 2 of that awful Raid Hand Cannon

Damn. So how do I open it? Its the calcified fragments I'm doing right now. Have 20 remaining.

Go into the small room on the left side of the Mausoleum (facing the rupture) and stand there until you get the buff. Then do this.

vctor182

So I just turned in the Ikelos core but nothing happens there's no new mission, I'm pretty sure I turned in the 4 fusion rifles

deadduck

I've got shotgun identical to the conspiracy theory quest reward, but with shotpackage... Noticible difference on the range.

The distance closing of blink nerf has had a great effect so far and this will remove many of the 'perfect' felwinters/party crashers and matadors that people rely on in normal Crucible now.

zewone

So I just turned in the Ikelos core but nothing happens there's no new mission, I'm pretty sure I turned in the 4 fusion rifles

The next step is either the next reset day (tomorrow) or some arbitrary time (who knows when?).

You'll find out tomorrow if it's available or not.

Deku Tree

If you are light 290+ and your weapons are 290+ then you do maximum damage to any 280 light or lower activity.

being higher than that does absolutely nothing for any 280 light (like NF) or lower recommended light activity.

Number45

Man, am I doing something wrong with zoning for Court of Oryx? No matter what route I take, or how slowly I get there, there's *never* anyone around. >_<

The Next Big Thing dropped for me, and it seems pretty decent. My luck with special weapons is pretty shitty (I have the vendor solar 1000-Yard Stare and another void version and that's it), so naturally I just progressed the gunsmith rank 2 quest and need to dismantle 10 shotguns. :'(

EDIT: Looks like I also have the item manager now, the site didn't notify me.

Lnkn52

If you are light 290+ and your weapons are 290+ then you do maximum damage to any 280 light or lower activity.

being higher than that does absolutely nothing for any 280 light (like NF) or lower recommended light activity.
So I guess that's why Luke said the hunt for 310 is meaningless.

Top Bottom