• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25 Warlock, one Legendary armor, no Exotic armor. Is there anything that's a must buy from Xur this weekend for me? Working towards Invective through an exotic bounty.

Navy Bean

Yup. There went my desire to raid anymore. I like it but I am better at doing certain things hence I do those to help the team.
Plus, it's hard enough to find 6 people to raid. Finding 6 who know every role will be impossible for some (me). Whatever, I'm still trying to raid tonight on normal if you're interested. Xone. dmh33

That raid "fix" really deflated any motivation I had left for replaying the raid. Randomly selecting who gets teleported? So much for player roles...

ElRenoRaven

Plus, it's hard enough to find 6 people to raid. Finding 6 who know every role will be impossible for some (me). Whatever, I'm still trying to raid tonight on normal if you're interested. Xone. dmh33

Exactly. And even if you do find 6 and say one may be good at something but not another they're more likely to not be taken as a result. I would but my warlock isn't up to raiding yet on xbone. I'm still at 26 with blues for a couple pieces including weapons minus my special.

If by that you mean being on the outside team and killing harpies aka easy mode, then yes.

portal's very simple. throw rockets at 3 adds and shoot 7 oracles with a good gun. gets even easier when portal people have their supers up.

defense has to open the portal while dodging explosive adds, managing a detainment shield, and making sure the portal's clear before the team gets out. much more demanding - at least on heroic difficulty.

Atilac

so... I can log on as my warlock, fill the party. go to the last boss. then leave and keep my checkpoint, so I can do this forever technically.

Snookie

Can anyone help run the heroic real quick. I just need 3 coins for a new helm. I'm 26 and we can run the level 22 strike

Ps4 - chiefbigpooh

hydruxo

It is painfully clear that Bungie will do whatever it takes to make sure that their "vision" of the game isn't tarnished and will nerf the game into oblivion to get to that. It's really pretty amazing to me, I can't wrap my head around the fact that they address these player exploits before they address the other problems that have been in the game since day one. This won't make me quit the game yet, but as someone else on here said, each consecutive update rubs me the wrong way and I don't like them treating players like shit for things that they screwed up with when designing the game.

so... I can log on as my warlock, fill the party. go to the last boss. then leave and keep my checkpoint, so I can do this forever technically.

still got room? 28 warlock, tho I'd like to unlock the checkpoint and give to my brother and friend to if possible

PSN: razgriz417

Atilac

after this attempt I will open the party to friends and send groups to the final checkpoint.
everyone can try, but a party leads a lock to push.

Navy Bean

I think so. I was a gun for hire for a group doing this one night as a level 29 Warlock just cheesing the boss a few times.

kaiiri

trying to learn he ways of the cheese if a hard mode lock opens up at atheon. just need the lock so I can practice.

PSN - Kisala

Yaari

So in the case of cheesing Atheon, do the others do absolutely nothing, or is there a lead up towards the point where you can knock his ass down the ledge?

Now that i hit 29 i'm ready for the hard raid, how much of a difficulty curve does it have compared to the normal raid?

I know you can't be revived what else is there that makes it harder besides higher level enemies?

purg3

slept with Malkin

I didn't know you were a gaffer. I saw you send me an invite before, and I was like who is this lol.

So I finally got to the last part of that grueling Thorn Bounty.

Now I have to kill Xyor. Can I please get someone to give me a hand with this thing? Id try it myself, but it looks pretty demanding.

Overdoziz

Banned
portal's very simple. throw rockets at 3 adds and shoot 7 oracles with a good gun. gets even easier when portal people have their supers up.

defense has to open the portal while dodging explosive adds, managing a detainment shield, and making sure the portal's clear before the team gets out. much more demanding - at least on heroic difficulty.

Stand on the pillar -> ez mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom