• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I'll definitely be raiding right when it launches. No idea who will be available to be on the team. I'm hoping to get folks who have the time to grind up some high Light gear etc in preparation then raid for as long as it takes. I'll be playing a ton that week but I know not everyone has as much availability as me.

Same, gonna grind the 3 days and raid at zero hour.

We should finalize the 6 and decide who is going to level which subclass first. I'm leaning towards titan or hunter.

We'll probably need at least 1 warlock...wonder who will draw the short straw on that one :p

Lnkn52

*will be out of town the week of release
*wont get to raid Friday
*doesn't have 3.0
*can't join the DGAF community
*feels like 7th grade, getting to the lunch table late and all the cool seats are 'taken'

Xplicitone and I will form a new cool kids table the week after. We'll be wearing Abercrombie and bumping three six mafia in our Toyota Supras.
I'll do a blind raid with you. Don't mind the wait.

Ah I remember this game for all the wrong reasons but at least you came away with a sweet snipe! Haha.

Lol yeah they were so laggy. From the makers of the previous gif: Same Guy, Another Game:

yXBa2Z.gif

Still learning how to Gunslinger, but Bones of Eao + Jumper scheme + throwing knives = lot of fun.

Tovarisc

Who wants feet rub in exchange for RedBull code? I kinda would love that XP booster for TTK, but same time that particular promo isn't running in Finland :(

ocean

Banned
Let's do it. VoG run with priority for inexperienced raiders! How about tomorrow at 20h30 CET? We'll do Normal, so please be at least level 26 for your own enjoyment - any lower and we'll get it done anyways but you'll die so much you won't have fun :p

1. Ocean (a_javierp)
2. Efkac (Filip_Kackiewicz)
3. Raybunny (Raywheresmyhorseman)
4. Xinec (legilimens)

For the clique-fearing crowd: this is an invitation open to all. I may edit this post later to include those who respond on a first come, first serve basis. I don't want a repeat of the drama last time I wanted to start a group - felt so bad I tossed that run out the window.
2 spots open for VoG Normal in 8 hours :)

noomi

Did they ever get round to saying what day one players with all DLC that bought TTK LE get?

You mean people that bought the digital collectors edition? They said something after release, but that the only news we got.

For all other year one players you get a shader, sparrow and emblem I believe.

ocean

Banned
VoG Normal tonight at 20h30 CET final roster:

1. Ocean (a_javierp)
2. Efkac (Filip_Kackiewicz)
3. Raybunny (Raywheresmyhorseman)
4. Xinec (legilimens)
5. blackprophecy
6. Tecnnique (Liquidsv2)

See you later guys!

Clique disclaimer: this was an invitation open to all. The final roster displays those who responded on a first come, first serve basis.

Edit: maintenance nooooooo. Ok this run might not be possible :(

Feorax

How is it going to work if the new light system is in place next week, but the increased level cap doesn't go live until TTK?

Are we all going to be stuck at lv20 for a week?

How is it going to work if the new light system is in place next week, but the increased level cap doesn't go live until TTK?

Are we all going to be stuck at lv20 for a week?

You will transfer to whatever your maximum light level is, so 34 now will be 34 with TTK.

We're guessing that it will cap out at 34 for those below the current max inbetween 2.0 and TTK dropping

I love the way they are doing all of this by cutting it up.

We got the Update to look forward to next week.

We got TTK the next week.

We got the Raid right after that.

HYPE. IS. REAL.

ocean

Banned
heh, thanks! Many pictures will come!

Also we need to PvP soon! (once I'm back from MGS)
Anytime man, you'll drub and I'll scrub.

Note: I just found out "to drub" actually means something and fits this context.

Note 2: getting the hang of jumper. Shit's fire. But my Arc Blade still looks like a headless chicken randomly flailing about :p

Tovarisc

Not sure how I feel about raid releasing next Friday after TTK release. Rush and grind for levels and gear will be so real <.<

Skele7on

Banned
Anytime man, you'll drub and I'll scrub.

Note: I just found out "to drub" actually means something and fits this context.

Note 2: getting the hang of jumper. Shit's fire. But my Arc Blade still looks like a headless chicken randomly flailing about :p

Yeah that's why drubbed is a pretty good name :p

Yeah Jumper is the best controller layout, arc blade is meant to be headless evasive chicken.

Not sure how I feel about raid releasing next Friday after TTK release. Rush and grind for levels and gear will be so real <.<

Fuck that

Im taking my time

I dont need to raid right when it hits. Im just going to casually go through the content naturally

DGAF be crazy

Trying to gather people who are willing to wait a week after the release to a blind raid.

Id say count me in but I have no idea how long it will be before I will be ready for the first run

I suppose Ill have enough time in after a week or so to have enough gear

Skele7on

Banned
I'm thinking we have a spoilers/raid thread?

I'm absolutely not looking forward to the 40 grind especially having to do it on two characters.

ocean

Banned
Trying to gather people who are willing to wait a week after the release to do a blind raid.
Just got some news which will prevent my epic 3 day grind.

I had a blast discovering stuff day 1 with xplicit with HoW and I know he also needs a week. Count me in for a week-later blind run if you're starting a list? I'll 100% sure not be able to during the first weekend :(

Kyoufu

I'm thinking we have a spoilers/raid thread?

I'm absolutely not looking forward to the 40 grind especially having to do it on two characters.

Don't see it taking long tbh. 3 days should be enough, but I was hoping they'd give us a week to play around with the game until we get in the raid.

Skele7on

Banned
Don't see it taking long tbh. 3 day should be enough, but I was hoping they'd give us a week to play around with the game until we get in the raid.

it's the light level that'll also matter a bunch as defense and attack bonuses from that.

I think that's my real concern. also leveling new subclass tree.

Kyoufu

it's the light level that'll also matter a bunch as defense and attack bonuses from that.

I think that's my real concern.

Not worried tbh. You're going to be swimming in rewards from Strike playlists as well as guaranteed Legendaries from faction rank ups.

I think my plan is to use all my bounties and PE packages with focused light on my Sunbreaker. Hopefully it'll get me a chunk of talents.

Zoidberg

Trying to gather people who are willing to wait a week after the release to a blind raid.

I may be up for that, I also may have a newborn (due late Sept). If not, I'd definitely be down for one last morsel of raid goodness before retreating into a dark hole.

Top Bottom