• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Watch the Year 2 Tower reveal video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw

You can turn is a variety of stuff like ammo synths for an unknown amount of Faction Rep

They'll have to rip my heavy ammo synth from my cold dead heads.

Wow I must have missed that part. They can have my special ammo synths. I have 350 heavy ammo and I'll keep them. Should have spent some of my coins on more synths from Xur this week :(

Now I know why Kadey is farming glimmer everyday - she's buying heavy ammo synths from gunsmith for rep turn it. Clever girl.

1 heavy synth = 10 rep most likely :p

This isn't true. Iv watched one before. XD

Been using MGS to keep my mind of Destiny...but it's getting kind of boring. Pretty repetitive.

The game would have been alot better had it been 10 hours shorter. So much filler. Didnt bother with chapter 2 because i heard it was replaying missions to just get the crappy true ending. There was moments of brilliance. Just sandwiched between hours of crappy missions.
The prologue was one of the best hours of gaming this year though.

vctor182

Man I feel like I'm not grinding something, I got marks...bounties, faction rep.....what's left??

Proof that Hunters are the Master Race:
DtDDZgz.jpg

Also Fig did you stalk me on facebook or something?

It's showing you in the 'People you may know' recommendation thingy. Or is just the FB-skype merger that makes them lift contacts from skype and recommend on fb?

The game would have been alot better had it been 10 hours shorter. So much filler. Didnt bother with chapter 2 because i heard it was replaying missions to just get the crappy true ending. There was moments of brilliance. Just sandwiched between hours of crappy missions.
The prologue was one of the best hours of gaming this year though.

Yeah I'm halfway through and already burnt out by all the filler missions. I'll end up youtubing the real ending.

I finished off 11 wins today that I needed, and it drove me insane. I'd rather play laggy Iron Banner than the garbage that is Rumble.

+100. At least Iron Lagger you can bitch about with your friends. Waiting for 2.0 weapon balancing to wade back into that cesspool.

Yeah I'm halfway through and already burnt out by all the filler missions. I'll end up youtubing the real ending.

Yeah,
I had to finish though, its freaking metal gear. Most of the later extraction missions can be completed by just sending in quiet, having her put everyone to sleep. Then you just walk in and grab your target.

Or if its an assassination. Get the whereabouts via quiet than just ghallhorn the place.

She is the games ghallahorn. Answer for everything lol

Yeah,
I had to finish though, its freaking metal gear.
Most of the later extraction missions can be completed by just sending in quiet, having her put everyone to sleep. Then you just walk in and grab your target.

Or if its an assassination. Get the whereabouts via quiet than just ghallhorn the place.

She is the games ghallahorn.
Answer for everything lol

Might wanna spoiler those things Rob.

Also yes, you're right. The early grinding will pay off.

Also,
if you don't want to play chapter 2, you can just do side ops to advance the story.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Damn y'all everyone was intimidated by the NM raid a year ago lol. People talking about "flawless raid? Lol ok bungie" OR "we're gonna need to be level 40 or 50 to do this flawless" hahaha. People were even speculating about it being done solo or in pairs saying it couldn't be done. This was all pre-gjally hype of course.

29 OT's really? How do you people live with yourselves >:|
One of us one of us.

Namikaze1

Can you elaborate?
You know that feeling you get that some crazy shit is about to go down as you're walking through an extremely quiet area you would think would have people around guarding and shit? Yeah, I had that feeling 8 minutes ago. I convinced myself nothing was gonna happen. I should have trusted that feeling cause hell was released on me. Literally.

You know that feeling you get that some crazy shit is about to go down as you're walking through an extremely quiet area you would think would have people around guarding and shit? Yeah, I had that feeling 8 minutes ago. I convinced myself nothing was gonna happen. I should have trusted that feeling cause hell was released on me. Literally.

Im even more curious, what happened? :|

Top Bottom