• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Why would anyone want to play with you? You look down on the people you play with and get some kind of sick enjoyment out of it.

That's really uncalled for, Rubenov has spent more time and energy helping people with Trials than anyone. Maybe you don't like the term but "carry" is just what it's called for PvP, like sherpa'ing a raid. When Giggle Monster streams Trials the title is "Double Carries," it's not an insult. Just being realistic about more experienced players helping less experienced players do something they would struggle with otherwise.

Trials is very competitive and it's stressful to help. There's a reason people burn out and can only do so much. It's not fun losing and getting t-bagged by teams you could otherwise beat, so I appreciate anyone that makes the effort. Besides it gets boring and doesn't help anyone to always steamroll with 3 good players so doing carries is a win-win. Disagree with the term all you want but don't insult people that do so much to help the community.

Also Fig did you stalk me on facebook or something?

It's showing you in the 'People you may know' recommendation thingy. Or is just the FB-skype merger that makes them lift contacts from skype and recommend on fb?

lol no I didn't

probably just because my FB is connected to my PSN

Getting hung up over the "carry" term reminds me of when people thought "sweaties" was a dumb name.

FcVE3qP.gif

As long as everyone understands what it means, call it whatever you want. MMOs always develop their own lingo and it's not like these are derogatory terms.

Any estimate when you'll be around for trials?

Eating dinner now, so probably 45-60 min :-/

Xo and Gunnerz have been running folks, you might be able to hook up with them if it's too late. I need to see who else will be online to help, might be too late for Wicked and Falifax, too early for Rubenov. I'll let you know once I know more.

29 OT's really? How do you people live with yourselves >:|

One post at a time.

I literally have been saving my Redbull tabs, finally entered them and they've been redeemed on another account?!?

I'm miffed.

Is there a solution?

I rightfully own the codes - as I have my tabs in possession.

itd be awesome if they are able to redeem my legit one and take it away from people who scam it

Also:
I'd like to run Trials (not great at PVP, so 2 with better skill to helps through would be great!)

jacobs34

Hey, I didn't get a chance to thank you earlier but big ups to Hydruxo for getting me through this week's nightfall and helping me get The Last Word on the final day of year 1. Seems like a really fun weapon, I hope there's a year 2 version.

So pumped for the patch Tuesday to see all the new changes and such.

I'm still confused whether or not we will e able to level up with the new system starting then.

Also, anyone else feel the raid date is kind of early? Would have been nice to have a week versus 3 days. Have we heard what level the raid we be at on normal and hard?

Hey, I didn't get a chance to thank you earlier but big ups to Hydruxo for getting me through this week's nightfall and helping me get The Last Word on the final day of year 1. Seems like a really fun weapon, I hope there's a year 2 version.

There is, looks sweet. Unfortunately it's getting nerfed tomorrow so time will tell if it's still a top-tier PvP weapon. It will always be bottom tier for PvE.

I literally have been saving my Redbull tabs, finally entered them and they've been redeemed on another account?!?

I'm miffed.

Is there a solution?

I rightfully own the codes - as I have my tabs in possession.

itd be awesome if they are able to redeem my legit one and take it away from people who scam it

Redemption is fucked, you'll have to send a screenshot to red bull for them to fix it.

Anastasis

Oh, there is! Keep ahold of that baby and for a handful of legendary marks you'll be able to buy the 2.0!

ocean

Banned
29 OT's really? How do you people live with yourselves >:|
We're basically hamsters living in a Skinner box, dealing with an addiction problem while trying to cope with the lack of content and abusive DLC psychological manipulation through a subtle Stockholm Syndrome.

New Star Wars looks lame IMO. Honestly comes across as fan fiction for the first film.

Don't get the hype. I'm not interested in 2 hours of nostalgia and have yet to see much else from the film. "Ooo! All the old (emphasis on old) characters are back! Ooo! We're back on this boring desert planet! Ooh more Storm Troopers!"

tumblr_m8zoxe2OVk1rt8fjwo1_500.gif

Where are the new ideas?

We're basically hamsters living in a Skinner box, dealing with an addiction problem while trying to cope with the lack of content and abusive DLC psychological manipulation through a subtle Stockholm Syndrome.

I think you've got it all figured out ocean. You should make a thread.

Anastasis

Yeap! Can that fit as an OT title? Might be a little long. Haha!

Unstable

Besides that, we really are a swell bunch of folks.

Top Bottom