• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Remote play'd in to try and take care of a couple things, but what's this! a 18gb update!

is there something happening today? :)

Namikaze1

7 hours when it started. Immediately to rest mode.

Wanted to see just how much longer. New time is 11 hours.

Pause and resumed dropped it back to 7. Fuck my Internet.

eFKac

Had to manually trigger (start the console) but the download time is hovering around 50 minutes!!!

The PSN gods are smilling at me!

They will probably start laughing in ten minutes and give me 0.5mb/s

lt519

Other side of the country with no Vita on hand, going to assume it's downloading and will be ready but I have no clue if I have enough space..

LTWood12

*Remote Plays from Work

'current application cannot be viewed via remote play

*Realizes wife is watching Netflix

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

Karl2177

I wish Xbox One UI gave more info on downloads. You have percentage complete and that's it.

You can go into your network settings and it will tell you how much bandwidth you are currently using.

EDIT: Note that it will also include anything that the OS needs like pins and friends.

I seriously don't understand PS4s stupid download while in rest mode thing.

I read the guides, followed all the steps, and enabled all the checkboxes, and yet just now, when I turned on my PS4, it triggered the "preparing update".

What is the point of this feature...

ViciousDS

Banned
I seriously don't understand PS4s stupid download while in rest mode thing.

I read the guides, followed all the steps, and enabled all the checkboxes, and yet just now, when I turned on my PS4, it triggered the "preparing update".

What is the point of this feature...

You start the download then throw it in rest mode lol

eFKac

Slowed down a bit but I was having 18mb/s for about a minute, crazy download speed, never seen anything like that on PSN before xD

I wonder how long it's going to take the greater userbase to realize the DL speeds on PSN are shit and start asking question as to why that is.

DjRalford

Lol

My PS4 in the living room has downloaded 150mb in 20 minutes.

My PS4 in the bedroom is already upto 220mb and I only started it 2 minutes ago.

Settings -> Network -> Network Bandwidth. It shows the speed.

You can go to network and click advanced details and it will tell you current usage.....I don't have mine plugged in but it's there

^^^^^^^^tanks gossi

You can go into your network settings and it will tell you how much bandwidth you are currently using.

EDIT: Note that it will also include anything that the OS needs like pins and friends.

neat. never knew that it told you download speeds. apparently im at about 10mb/s

FyreWulff

Defender
Line attacks (Fist of Havoc Shockwave and Arc Blade Razor’s Edge) can now no longer penetrate Ward of Dawn

yessssssssssss

Top Bottom