• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

eFKac

That Shotgun nerf is brutal but probably for the better even if I used them regularly.

Arc Bolt grenade nerf though? Why? :-( it never felt OP and is the only worthy grenade for the Bladedancer imo, this is bullshit :-/
RIP Lucky Raspberry.

border

R.I.P. Shotguns in PVE

I thought they were only going to reduce precision damage on shotguns, but they have reduced overall damage by 45% as well.

TP-DK

Fixed an issue where the incident for completing a strike (i.e., earning the "Strikes Introduction" grimoire card) was not triggering in Strike playlists

Thank god, I actually thought Bungie wanted us to play through a normal strike to get it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
oh yeah, there were six really important points at the end
  • Cinematics can now be skipped
all of them sound great.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
shotguns and handcannons got nerfed hardddddd. 45% less damage against AI with shotguns, no more cheesing Majors or Ultras enemies with shotguns :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Everyone who needs Rumble wins for Grimoire will be very happy.
I'm a little salty as someone who plays Rumble the most and have had my win percentage tanked as a result, but whatever. I'm not a stats guy and it'll be more fun for me anyway.

edit: oh not for actual stats. whatevs
PvE shotgun nerf makes me sad.
It'll be okay. All three (four? o.o) special weapon types will have their place in PvE now.
GHorn nerf isnt TOO crazy...?
Quite modest IMO.
LOL RAMNERF.
hell to the fuck yes.

Don't like what they did to Aggressive Ballistics and Perfect Balance. The Last Word really sounds useless now. Thorn looks like it barely got nerfed outside of the Hand Cannon changes.

Everything else looks fine. I'm glad to see Bastion is back in Control.

FyreWulff

"Enabled support for game content to be loaded from USB devices on Xbox 360"

up until now Destiny required an actual HDD to install to on 360. I'm guessing this means people are getting USB drives from Bungie if they don't have space for Taken King.

Mindlog

Damage done against AI combatants reduced by 45%
Good.
Damage done against AI combatants increased by 30%
Damage done against AI combatants increased by 25%
Damage done against AI combatants increased by 5%
Damage done against AI combatants increased by 15%
Damage done against AI combatants increased by 5%
It's hard not to smirk.

My NL Shadow looks pretty strong.
Overpenetration perk now only works on bipeds
Thank you so much. I don't like the change, but being clear about it is the most important thing. Now we know for sure.

RIP
wfokgPB.gif

Don't like what they did to Aggressive Ballistics and Perfect Balance. The Last Word really sounds useless now. Thorn looks like it barely got nerfed outside of the Hand Cannon changes.

The DoT nerf will be noticeable...

LiK

your avy matches the TLW disappointment lol

"Players now are required to participate in the boss fights to be eligible for end-of-activity loot."

No more afk...

fucking finally.

Trakan

That Shotgun nerf is brutal but probably for the better even if I used them regularly.

Arc Bolt grenade nerf though? Why? :-( it never felt OP and is the only worthy grenade for the Bladedancer imo, this is bullshit :-/
RIP Lucky Raspberry.

ibudadhD4f0xv5.gif

You can't be serious.

Top Bottom