• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Don't like what they did to Aggressive Ballistics and Perfect Balance. The Last Word really sounds useless now. Thorn looks like it barely got nerfed outside of the Hand Cannon changes.

Everything else looks fine. I'm glad to see Bastion is back in Control.

Yeah it hurts my heart. What gun will I use now. The nerf it already was getting was enough, but with those perks nerfed it will be pretty average probably.

Namikaze1

Don't like what they did to Aggressive Ballistics and Perfect Balance. The Last Word really sounds useless now. Thorn looks like it barely got nerfed outside of the Hand Cannon changes.

Everything else looks fine. I'm glad to see Bastion is back in Control.
Embrace the Hawkmoon...

My TLW ;__;

TP-DK

Bastion, First Light, and Skyshock have been added to the core Control playlist with Pikes and Interceptors disabled

Not sure how I feel about this. I have missed First Light, but they should lower the score required to win for these maps as they always take much longer to finish.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Crota’s Bane

Eris’ bounties have been retired as her ire shifts from Crota to Oryx and his Dreadnaught
Eris reputation can now be earned weekly by killing bosses in the Crota’s End raid, or through new methods to be discovered in The Taken King’s new destination
Eris’ reputation requirements for each rank have been adjusted to be faster
Characters will retain any rank they currently have with Eris
Eris’ reputation is no longer capped at Rank 4, and players will receive reward packages for Rank increases
Players will be able to earn rewards by continuing to level up the Crota’s Bane reputation

Queen’s Wrath

With the launch of The Taken King, Petra will have new bounties available in the Reef upon completing a new quest
These bounties will also drop a Treasure Key the first time one is completed each week

Good to know.

8587137fccb0d65661aa7082c7fb9776.jpg

D:

Lnkn52

Hard Light
Base Stability increased to 80
Hard Light projectiles now have increased bounce count
Hard Light projectiles are now not affected by Damage Falloff
Hard Light projectile FX updated so it is easier to track the projectile ricochets
Hard Light, the new meta CONFIRMED.

eFKac

You can't be serious.

Well maybe I was just shit at it, sure it could hit up to 3 targets and the radius was good, but the damage was already low, it would barely take out a full shield in PVP, there are way more deadly grenades out there.

Patch is super long way of saying "use the year two weapons"

No kidding. Jeebus.

The list of year 1 perks getting nerfed is BRUTAL.

Well, I should reserve use of that word for what happened to shotguns in PvE. 45%?!? That's practically back to vanilla levels.

Why, Bungie? They were so fun in PvE and a good risk/reward given how dangerous melee range is in PvE.

Karl2177

The things I like:
-All Stable (low recoil) Pulse Rifles (i.e., Hopscotch Pilgrim) now use "Medium" Rate-of-Fire base stats
-Base Damage increased slightly for "Medium" to "High" Rate-of-Fire Scout Rifles. Small adjustment, does not change shots-per-kill in PVP against another Guardian with full health
-Shot Package perk reduces the cone spread by 20% (was 50%)
-Players now are required to participate in the boss fights to be eligible for end-of-activity loot.
-Fixed an issue where the incident for completing a strike (i.e., earning the "Strikes Introduction" grimoire card) was not triggering in Strike playlists
-Eris reputation can now be earned weekly by killing bosses in the Crota’s End raid, or through new methods to be discovered in The Taken King’s new destination
-Eris’ reputation is no longer capped at Rank 4, and players will receive reward packages for Rank increases
-Year 1 Platform-exclusive maps (The Timekeeper, Exodus Blue) are now available to all Destiny players
-Placing in the top 3 in Rumble playlists now counts as a win for Quest Step purposes
-Bastion, First Light, and Skyshock have been added to the core Control playlist with Pikes and Interceptors disabled
-Cinematics can now be skipped
-Show/Hide Helmet options now also applies to the Character Screen
-Improved damage validation systems to reduce the effectiveness of players with extreme lag
Placing in the top 3 in Rumble playlists now counts as a win

Yes!!!!

for Quest Step purposes

Fuck! Why?!
It'll apply for Grimoire progress as well.

What the shit

Top Bottom