• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
These all new?

f28523f56de25b2f6c5c56acb9d4b9a5.jpg

493599296d61c6e22e175e4e67a38834.jpg

5985a184214d8bc8f39c88aa13f01737.jpg

FinKL

LOL BUNGIE.NET GOES DOWN, I BET THIS IS TAKEN DOWN.

YOU guys definitely broke it lol.

Basically, we knew ALL Year2 Exotics Weapons moving forward, I was skimming for stuff moving forward. There weren't a lot of Special and Heavy exotics moving forward.

Am_I_Evil

so the only trophy i needed for plat. was the max crucible...did they ever mention what's happening with that? am i out of luck now? is that being replaced? just leaving all together?

Z3M0G

Ability Damage is directly computed from your Light Score
Player Health is directly computed from your Light Score
Weapon Damage is heavily weighted by both your Light score and the Attack value of the weapon

Wait, what??

I thought it was just an "item level" type number...

flkraven

Woohoo!!:

•Fixed an issue where the incident for completing a strike (i.e., earning the "Strikes Introduction" grimoire card) was not triggering in Strike playlists

FinKL

I wish I took screenshots, I was under the impression that the Armory showing everything was planned. Maybe it's just buckling under the pressure.

NastyBook

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.
Thanks for doing this. It's much appreciated.

Lothars

so far I have three big issues with the notes

1.PVE shotguns damage reduced by 45%, all the nerfs to the middle perks and the burns doing less damage for players now.

I don't see how they thought it was acceptable.

SgtCobra

Hahahaha I knew you were about to reply, love. No but really I'm interested in how the weapon is right now, haven't tried it out after my last outburst. I mean, special ammo is not as easy to find as it used to be, there is also those fusion rifle nerfs and I haven't seen any compensations for the PI as with the Plan C.

NeoRausch

No idea what happened but after along craw the download is not coversheet l constantly almost maxing out my connection! Cool! Didn't even know that was possible on PSN.

exYle

Guuuuhhhh I want to know what these new exotics are

Also, no new exotic pulse rifles? Or rocket launchers? Or machine guns?

lt519

Shit do we have to feed level 40 weapons to the level 30 exotics to bring them up? Makes sense now that the year one carry overs start at level 30 for immediate use.

E92 M3

so far I have two big issues with the notes

1.PVE shotguns damage reduced by 45% and all the nerfs to the middle bar perks.

I don't get how bungie thought it was a good idea to kill shotguns in PVE now.

Yeah, it's really upsetting that shotguns will be shelved again.

Top Bottom