• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

ocean

Banned
Probably gonna get buried, but for those still waiting to download, here's my sendoff to Year one. By request of the almighty Ocean, I've remixed my original video from last year with new clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9PcHdC8To

It's been a pleasure playing with DestinyGAF. We've shared moments of excitement, raged at disappointments, and lost our minds over drama, and here we are on the other side ready to do it all over again.

And I don't think I'd have had it any other way.

Looking forward to playing with everyone again! Ya'll better buy that goddamn hammertime dance because the next montage is a community effort.

hFdQegN.gif
Twilight you crazy bastard sit on this for a day or two while the insanity subsides, we need to make this Movie of the Week

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I wonder if you can use stealth while having the spark in rift. if it's possible, bladedancers stay winning.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Probably gonna get buried, but for those still waiting to download, here's my sendoff to Year one. By request of the almighty Ocean, I've remixed my original video from last year with new clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9PcHdC8To

It's been a pleasure playing with DestinyGAF. We've shared moments of excitement, raged at disappointments, and lost our minds over drama, and here we are on the other side ready to do it all over again.

And I don't think I'd have had it any other way.

Looking forward to playing with everyone again! Ya'll better buy that goddamn hammertime dance because the next montage is a community effort.

hFdQegN.gif

Buried it got, just noticed it.

Damn that intro gave me serious Firefly vibes. I kinda hatelove you for that

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Perk on a new exotic warlock helm:

Blink saved?
Interesting. Warlocks don't have the associated nerfs in the notes either it seems, but they also don't have quickdraw
The what?

Blink movement ability activation delay increased by 0.07 seconds (0.26 seconds to 0.33 seconds)
Blink movement ability visuals now changed to better telegraphing direction: clearer activation FX and trail FX

Also these are so badass for Arc Nightfalls
Arc Blade can now generate up to 6 Orbs when geared with exotic armor that increase orb spawning rates
Blink Strike now does Arc Damage

Bungie is back up! Looking at the new weapon exotics:

New Auto Rifles:
Fabian Strategy - Front Lines
This weapon has increased handling, stability and rate of fire when enemies are close.
Life Support
Kills with this weapon while critically wounded have a chance to start regenerating health.

Zhalo Supercell - Zhalo Supercell
Arc projectiles have the chance to chain lightning when enemies are close together.
Bolts from the Blue
Double kills with this weapon charge a small amount of Super energy and return ammo to the magazine.
Persistence
This weapon grows more accurate the longer it is fired.

New Scout Rifles:
Tlaloc - Overflow
This weapon has better handling, rate of fire and stability while the wielder's Super is charged.
Eye of the Storm
This weapon becomes more accurate as your health gets lower.

Boolean Gemini - One Way
Bonus Agility on precision kills. Stacks up to three times.
Or Another
Bonus Armor on non-precision kills. Stacks up to three times.

The Jade Rabbit -
The Fate of All Fools (!!!!!!!)
Chain body shots to gain bonus damage on your next precision shot and return ammo to the mag.

New Hand Cannons:
Ace of Spades - Maverick
Precision kills move one round from your ammo reserves into the magazine.
Firefly
Precision kills with this weapon cause the target to explode.

The First Curse - Dead Eye
Bonus to range, stability, and movement speed when aiming down sights.
Triple Tap
Rapidly landing precision hits will return one round to the magazine.
The First Curse
Precision kills while aiming down sights grant increased range and stability until the next reload.

New Shotgun:
The Chaperone - Solar Damage
This weapon causes Solar Damage.
The Roadborn
Precision kills briefly grant bonus handling, range and precision damage with this weapon.
The Survivor
Three rapid precision kills while Born on the Road is active will return two rounds to the chamber.
The Chaperone
This weapon fires a single precision slug. Grants Agility boost.

New Fusion Rifle:
Telesto - Void Damage
This weapon causes Void Damage.
Harbinger's Spark
Multikills with this weapon spawn Orbs for your allies.
Unplanned Reprieve
Fusion projectiles attach and detonate with a delayed Void blast.

New Sniper Rifle:
Hereafter - Arc Damage
This weapon causes Arc Damage.
The Hereafter
Crouching increases scope zoom and makes it easier to aim under fire.
Blinding Light
Precision kills with this weapon have the chance to cause a bright flash that can blind nearby enemies.
Perfectionist
Magazine is refunded if all shots fired are precision kills.
Interesting indeed.

flkraven

Updating Year 2 Armor:

Titan

Alpha
Arma
Feedback
Backup
Ruin Wings
Skullfort
Eternal
Inmost
Saint 14
Glasshouse
Stand Asides
Peregrine

Hunter
Alpha
Rasp
Dont Touch
Khepri
Grasps
Spine
Symboyite
Arachnid
Nighthawk
Radar
THird MAn
BONES!!!!!
Dance Machines

Warlock
Praxic
Purifier
Starfire
Voidfang
Claws
NOTHING!!!!!
Sunbreakers
Veil
Nemesis
Obsidian
Skull
RAM!!!!

Saint is all I need

Because of the Web scraping I did, I switched back to 50ppp and it's screwing with me with the amount of pages this is going through. So so fast. I can't even imagine next week

willow ve

Anyone on Xbox One having slow ass speeds? I was going at 5-7mb now its dropped to 500k and I can't get it above after reboots. :(

Haveing the same problem. Had a great connection for awhile. Then the download dropped back to "queued" then it starts to download again but it only advances in small chunks.

Watching the real time traffic manager graph on my router is painful. Still at 7%

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
28% after almost hour and 1/2

Approaching 2 hours and not even 10%. My internet is slow but its not even achieving the speeds I should be getting. Should have easily done 10% in about 20-30 minutes so probably Live taking a hammer.

Haveing the same problem. Had a great connection for awhile. Then the download dropped back to "queued" then it starts to download again but it only advances in small chunks.

Watching the real time traffic manager graph on my router is painful. Still at 7%

Haha I'm also looking at my graph meter on the router. It's now dropped to 122 Kbps.. :(

noomi

I thought that there was supposed to be a short period of where you couldn't fire your weapon after blinking after 2.0....

PuMa

Vex Mythoclast
Projectile Speed increased to compensate for global Fusion Rifle changes
Stability increased to compensate for global Fusion Rifle changes

Hello, old friend. Time to dust you off for some crucible action again.

ViciousDS

Banned
Quest system is straight and to the point also has some extra dialogue in the quest box that I've never seen. Maybe they will fill in the blanks via the quests now to fill in how bad 1.0's story was.

All O am so enjoying this it is weird having light at level 1 because of the new system though lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The shotgun nerf was the reason I first quit Destiny way back when, when Universal Remote was my only Exotic.

Seriously, Bungie needs to fuck off with their Big Brother 'DON'T USE SHOTGUNS' shit. Like....they just constantly shit on shotguns. Instead of fixing the extreme cases(Felwinter, those stupid shotty perks they introduced), they instead just do a blanket nerf.

I'm salty as fuck Hawk.
I don't really care, and shotguns did need a blanket nerf because getting max range ones was trivial as of HoW, and getting near-max ones was trivial for always, but I think you're operating on faulty information anyway.

pWmcxnd.png

eh?

Top Bottom