• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

COZyr4eW8AA-r5i.jpg:large

Oh my god

Shito

Because I don't want to look like I'm only bitching on a few selected points in that huge list: I really like what they did with the Eris reputation.
Being able to level it up by running CE is a really nice touch I find, and I like the fact that it no longer caps at 4.

So odd thing. There are kiosks for everything but Ghosts. Seems odd considering that you might want to pick up an old shell.

Are there ones for class items?

The ghosts thing, well, Bungie tweeted out that you can't get the Frontier shell in 2.0 for now and it'll be fixed in the future.

I'm guessing that there's no ghost collection, because they have perks now. Just like there's no legendary armor collection, say.

any body get to test out auto rifles, please tell me suros is good again?
also is the shotgun nerf super bad, any body test them. I didnt expect 45% sheesh. why cant we ever have nice thinigs

Went to do some bounties to get to 34. After I finished them, I went back to the Tower, forgetting that I didn't need to do that anymore to turn them in! Such a nice addition.

Also really like the new banter at the Tower from the characters, makes everything feel more alive.

so the class quests that says reach level 30 but you are level 34 it wont ever finish the quest?

i have seen multiple streamers stuck.

Mine completed when I left the Tower and came back.

Top Bottom