• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

In case the over-hype gets my question lost, I'll quote it. And to expand, what can I do in the tower now?

Every gameplay change that isn't new content (missions, gear, weapons) or the level cap happened today. The new leveling system, the quest system, and all the other core gameplay changes happened today.

GlamFM

Banned
Wtf GAF? What am I supposed to do?

5ys2amM.jpg

R0ckman

Every gameplay change that isn't new content (missions, gear, weapons) or the level cap happened today. The new leveling system, the quest system, and all the other core gameplay changes happened today.

Someone said they had their suros pack?

The new oextics looks weak compared to the originals. Seems like they used up all the good ideas for the original launch.

Probably a mixture of that and a muzzle due to the fact that the year 1 exotics perks were apparently too powerful.

stb

Wtf GAF? What am I supposed to do?

5ys2amM.jpg

- pause download
- restart download
- wait a minute to see if it's faster
- if it isn't, repeat

You can also try going into rest mode; it's been downloading faster for some people in rest, SLOWER for others.

It's essentially CDN roulette.

Is there a way to make the PS4 update remotely without a Vita? I have it in rest mode right now but sometimes it won't initialize an update till I actually turn it on. I want to make sure it downloads while I'm working.

stb

So when we're comparing Destiny OTs and Halo OTs (and other game OTs?) in the future, is there going to be an asterisk beside Destiny for not only LFG posts, but also the entire half a thread for TTK download updates from everyone?

Top Bottom