• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Truant

The quest system alone makes the game feel a lot deeper, lol. Talking to characters, shit popping up on screen while I complete stuff, and new markers appearing on the map. This is firing off some of that WoW dopamine for sure.

posted yet?

COZ33Z_WUAA8qy3.jpg:large

ViciousDS

Banned
COZ4G04WUAAprG1.jpg:large

COZ4H73WIAQxA93.jpg:large

All your exotics, ships, vehicles, shaders and everything can be found at these kiosks including your promo items for the collectors editions last year. It's really nicely organized too

All shots fired need to be "precision kills" to refill the magazine. So it doesn't work to DPS bosses, which was the main reason people used BHammer. Another exotic that is good for Trash Mobs! Yay?

Yeah. That's kind of lame. I would have much rather they just turned Black Hammer into an exotic.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
All shots fired need to be "precision kills" to refill the magazine. So it doesn't work to DPS bosses, which was the main reason people used BHammer. Another exotic that is good for Trash Mobs! Yay?
Sounds like a potentially incredible weapon to me nonetheless.
Firing into a group and scoring a precision kill in either PvE or PvP can blind the remaining enemies and make it easier to pick off the remaining ones and refill the mag.
Depends on the "chance," though.

Anyone able to buy allegiance with factions yet?

If you can it might be an idea to buy into a new faction for characters to protect your edged factions now, if you have a faction with little rep.

You can always pledge anew next week at TTK tiime.

ViciousDS

Banned
Almost level 5, anyone starting fresh that wants to group and enjoy all the quests together? There's a lot lol including class specific ones

GRIP

So one thing that kinda stood out to me was the nerf to arc bolt while fire bolt isn't getting touched at all? Arc bolt without Lucky Raspberry isn't that bad. Fire bolt, however, has pretty much the same range as arc bolt with LR, does about the same damage, and has a DOT burn on top of that. How the hell does that grenade slip through the nerf gauntlet untouched?

eFKac

Damn I edged my Crucible and faction as well :-/ we won't be getting new weapons yet, right?

Man this sucks, didn't think about it before.

Fucking hell. So I started my download on Xbox One over two hours ago. Check 20 min ago and it's stuck at 2% and the install keeps failing. Nothing was fixing it, so I tried uninstalling and starting fresh... And now I can't even install Destiny.

So one thing that kinda stood out to me was the nerf to arc bolt while fire bolt isn't getting touched at all? Arc bolt without Lucky Raspberry isn't that bad. Fire bolt, however, has pretty much the same range as arc bolt with LR, does about the same damage, and has a DOT burn on top of that. How the hell does that grenade slip through the nerf gauntlet untouched?

All you have to know is that Bungie loves Warlocks a lot :)

This, I find, helps me understand a lot of the things that are otherwise hard to explain.

ocean

Banned
I think I remember reading it had its range reduced pretty significantly but I might be confusing it with some other

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
already spoiled too many of them so I'm stopping now but there are so many cool fucking weapons to get holy fuck.

edit: ah top of page, I guess I should link to one

RoF increase when enemies are close, it's like a chainsaw lol

Top Bottom