• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I'm only on the first mission and I already notice that Nolan North has about a 100x more emotion and expression in his performance than Dinklage did.

Fucking hell. So I started my download on Xbox One over two hours ago. Check 20 min ago and it's stuck at 2% and the install keeps failing. Nothing was fixing it, so I tried uninstalling and starting fresh... And now I can't even install Destiny.

You are caught in the mad rush or right now bro

pixxxelz

posted yet?

COZ33Z_WUAA8qy3.jpg:large

original

One of my favorite weapons in the game, I'm glad I saved mine

Wait, so did the nerfs to year 1 weapon perks change the perks on the year 1 weapons themselves, or are those perks only changed on year 2 stuff?

shermas

No point in 'claiming' a faction yet, right? I edged out my factions and don't want them to roll over until next week, right????

GhaleonEB

Good news, I was able to trigger my PS4 to start the download remotely. Should be ready by the time I get home.
Called Nat, had her turn on the damn PS4 and start Destiny.

eFKac

For people struggling on PS4.

My download slowed to almost a halt for an hour, got pissed and decided to update my Network Settings.

It worked, downloaded 7Gb in about 15 minutes, only 5 more to go, give it a shot.

Shito

already spoiled too many of them so I'm stopping now but there are so many cool fucking weapons to get holy fuck.
If they really managed to hide some more from us for the moment, I'm really impressed at all the new content we're getting.
So damn pumped to have a 2 weeks vacation starting next week now...

Good news, I was able to trigger my PS4 to start the download remotely. Should be ready by the time I get home.
Called Nat, had her turn on the damn PS4 and start Destiny.
That's so cute. ^.^

Please explain? Mine are edged too. Whats new in this patch tjat makes edging them bad?

If you try the new crucible stuff, you are going to earn rep and roll over your edged faction.

I've asked people if its possible to switch/buy factions yet but no one has answered.

If so, buying into a faction that you weren't edging to avoid rolling the others over would be a good solution for this week. You can buy into another faction the following week.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
you can start getting legendary marks now right? I mean like not having to wait till TTK.

If you try the new crucible stuff, you are going to earn rep and roll over your edged faction.

I've asked people if its possible to switch/buy factions yet but no one has answered.

If so, buying into a faction that you weren't edging to avoid rolling the others over would be a good solution for this week. You can buy into another faction the following week.
I was prompted to align to a faction when I visited the vendors in the tower. I didn't because of the reason you mentioned.

You notice a fairly significant drop in range for TLW. It still melts close to fairly close range. Mid to long done for.

I like the sounds when you get medals and multi kills now haha

Ok. Thanks. I have them all edged on all 3 characters except dead orbit on my titan! Will be doing that one then

Thankfully i still have a few reps to gain for normal cruciable on my warlock too

Please explain? Mine are edged too. Whats new in this patch tjat makes edging them bad?

crucible and vanguard are now permanently earned, even if you are pledging a faction. before, you could put on a faction class item and you wouldn't gain vanguard or crucible rep.

you can still keep your factions edged, but vanguard/crucible rep will only stay edged if you avoid playing all week

shermas

I was prompted to align to a faction when I visited the vendors in the tower. I didn't because of the reason you mentioned.

Yeah... I just didn't join. I'll get Crucible rep, but I'm not that worried bc I didn't really 'edge' my Crucible stuff... Just the 3 main factions.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay just one more then I absolutely am not spoiling any more for myself

It's the anti-Last Word. Native ADS bonuses then extra ADS bonuses for a precision kill until reloading, plus Triple Tap to prolong the mag.
gatdamn

Deku Tree

Their used to be four separate year two exotic primaries in the weapon kiosk on the separated right top part.... now there are three up there.

I downloaded a solid 3% in the last hour and a half. Welcome to the future, GAF. Where the games are made up and the internet speeds don't matter.

Top Bottom