• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

eFKac

Please explain? Mine are edged too. Whats new in this patch tjat makes edging them bad?

Someone said that PVP now gives 30 rep for Crucible and 15 for faction.

I don't know why but I thought that this week with all the weapon testing and all new modes available for everyone, would be some kind of a "testing period" and won't be giving any rep until TTK launches.

Since I edged my factions I don't want to play cause I'm gonna go over the edge and lose 2 year 2 legendaries/engrams right from the bat on TTK launch.
On the other hand I want to try out new modes, so all in all I'm screwed if I understand correctly how this works.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay just one more then I absolutely am not spoiling any more for myself

It's the anti-Last Word. Native ADS bonuses then extra ADS bonuses for a precision kill until reloading, plus Triple Tap to prolong the mag.
gatdamn

edit: holy fuck I just got the name too.
Last Word vs. First Curse! ahahaha

I don't know why but I thought that this week with all the weapon testing and all new modes available for everyone, would be some kind of a "testing period" and won't be giving any rep until TTK launches.

Since I edged my factions I don't want to play cause I'm gonna go over the edge and lose 2 year 2 legendaries/engrams right from the bat on TTK launch.
On the other hand I want to try out new modes, so all in all I'm screwed if I understand correctly how this works.

just edge them again i guess

Rofl at we've woken the hive. That sounds... girly. But I never do that mission anymore anyways.

TLW is still really good close / semi close. Mid is OK but starts dropping quickly after

Thorn is garbage now! Yay

OneUh8

I don't understand? Just don't wear faction items?

No farming today!

COZwZ52XAAAHXYx.jpg:large

DNAbro

Crucible feels so good now that I'm not getting murdered by Thorn every second. Played a few matches of Rift. Won one game by the mercy rule already lol

rc213

I have a secondary faction item to wear after i edged my main faction. Hunter : New Monarchy. Titan : Dead Orbit. Warlock : FWC

Out 1

More hyped for 2.0 and TTK than I was for the release of the base game.

3/17gb - should be done by the time I get home.

Good news, I was able to trigger my PS4 to start the download remotely. Should be ready by the time I get home.
Called Nat, had her turn on the damn PS4 and start Destiny.

Technology these days is a wonderful thing isn't it? Being able to remotely turn on your ps4 like that :p

Also slow down guys i cant keep up with this thread D: .Only read 7 pages of the last 30. What are the initial impressiona so far? Rip handcannons? Long live what?

Langy

God fucking damn it!!!

just got home for work all excited to check out the patch, and the thing didn't even auto download through my ps4. Every other title manages it fine, but the one i really want to work doesn't.

guess i'll have to watch england playing footy instead :/

Top Bottom