• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Different menu music for SSB:M !!!

how to get that ? some kind of orchestarized theme that I got yesterday for some reason !! and now it won't play again..

I dunno how did I get it, and I would REALLY want to have it back...

any idea ?

I never stopped playing the game since it launched

I play with my friends on a weekly basis...

that was the first time it happened, and we all were like "WTF...reboot and see if its still on".. and *poof* didn't come back again :(

Tritroid

Yeah, I think it depends upon what buttons you're holding when the menu starts up. I don't remember which ones though...I used to. :\

hirokazu

Tritroid said:
Yeah, I think it depends upon what buttons you're holding when the menu starts up. I don't remember which ones though...I used to. :\

serious? i thought it only comes up randomly (and very rarely) - but only if you've unlocked all characters and stages (or whatever the requirements were to unlock music test)...

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Yes, there is alternate menu music.

You have to hold R-trigger at the title screen when you push start and it should become the default track. If R alone doesn't work, back out again and hold down both triggers which should do it. I always preferred the alternate music myself.

Top Bottom