• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 Soundtracks Join Streaming Services for 20th Anniversary; 139 Songs

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
GSfLUD9WkAAFVdX

Atlus has announced that the soundtracks of its turn-based RPGs Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2 are now available on streaming services to celebrate the series’ 20th anniversary.

The soundtracks are conjoined into one playlist, totaling 139 songs, collectively lasting three hours and 15 minutes.

Digital Devil Saga is a Shin Megami Tensei spinoff initially released for the PlayStation 2 in 2004 before the sequel was released roughly a year later. Both titles were also made available on the PlayStation 3 PSN store.

The first title followed six tribes within a simulator program known as the Junkyard, where each motionless collective is at war. However, the sudden arrival of a strange girl initiates a chain of events where the main cast can transform into demons.

The gameplay solely features the main cast with no demon recruitment, though the beloved Press Turn system is implemented alongside other notable growth mechanics.

You can access the Digital Devil Saga series streaming soundtracks using the links below. Note that the streaming will only become available once it is July 15, 2024, in your timezone.
Source - Noisy Pixel

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Oh great, always wondered why they had all the OSTs on Sporify except this one.

Might be my favorite OST out of all the SMT games, make sure to give it a listen or even better, go play the games, they are great!

laynelane

Oh great, always wondered why they had all the OSTs on Sporify except this one.

Might be my favorite OST out of all the SMT games, make sure to give it a listen or even better, go play the games, they are great!

Same. Every track is memorable and it's one of the things I most look forward to whenever I replay the games.

killatopak

Gold Member
I'm one of those guys who jammed on the ost on youtube before I even got to play the games. This is much more convenient for me as I don't have a subscription on youtube to play without the screen being on.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'm one of those guys who jammed on the ost on youtube before I even got to play the games.
Same lol, the ost is great as background music while working or doing other stuff. Exploration music is super chill and every battle theme is a banger.

Top Bottom