• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Devil Saga slips.

Soul4ger

I think this is/was a foregone conclusion, but release lists now have Digital Devil Saga listed for next February, instead of mid-November. A good thing, says I, though I would've bought it this month, but I'm positive it would've gotten overlooked.

Old? I searched, couldn't find anything. I'm sure this was expected anyway.

Soul4ger

shoplifter said:
Yep, old. It was pushed a month or so ago.

Okay, well, there are posts that are only three days old that still talk about it coming in November. So I don't feel too bad.

Yeah, don't feel so bad. Atlus was in denial for awhile but there were quite a few reports stating otherwise.

My eyes are currently on Wild Arms to see if it slips. Agetec says no, but...

ferricide

i was shocked (and pleased) to see a nice big 2 page spread on this in the october newtype USA. by our own fennec fox, no less.

sadly it says "november" all over it. still, the good press should certainly help the game whenever it comes out. i'm sure looking forward to it, still.

but yeah. the feb. date is, i think, placeholder. last i heard from atlus PR they're still figuring out when they want to schedule it. but early next year sometime.

since i doubt anyone is really done with SMT3 yet, it's no big deal. =)

demi

Soul4ger said:
I think this is/was a foregone conclusion, but release lists now have Digital Devil Saga listed for next February, instead of mid-November. A good thing, says I, though I would've bought it this month, but I'm positive it would've gotten overlooked.

Old? I searched, couldn't find anything. I'm sure this was expected anyway.

Oh hey speaking of Digital Devil Saga I was meaning to ask you something really impor-

WHERE ARE MY GUIDES!?

Top Bottom