• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry’s Top 3 Games at gamescom 2024 | Gamescom 2024

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

IGN is joined by John Linneman and Richard Leadbetter from Digital Foundry to discuss their top three games showcased at gamescom 2024. As the world’s biggest gaming convention, there is no shortage of awesome video games to choose from, so picking three games feels like an impossible task… however, the guys at Digital Foundry step up to the task and have a bit of a chat about their top 3 picks.​

STALKER 2
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle
Black State

Last edited:
Black Myth isn't blurry when played at 30 fps ...there are some artifacts around objects during fast movement thats about the only issue with iq ...wtf is with DF man

Also, and this is why i dont like them, notice them giggling about hpw they saw devs using fake consoles that are actually PCs running these Gamescom demos ....if i was DF i would have the balls to call our these fuckers for blatant false advertising and sneaky BS

this fucking industry man

Senua

Gold Member
Black Myth isn't blurry when played at 30 fps ...there are some artifacts around objects during fast movement thats about the only issue with iq ...wtf is with DF man

Also, and this is why i dont like them, notice them giggling about hpw they saw devs using fake consoles that are actually PCs running these Gamescom demos ....if i was DF i would have the balls to call our these fuckers for blatant false advertising and sneaky BS

this fucking industry man
Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Indiana Jones in the top 3 of Digital Foundry is an indictment of everyone else who had a game on show there.

Top Bottom