• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Direct Feed Counter Strike Source E3 Video

tenchir

Member
I have been thinking of playing CS again, but I lend my CS disc to a friend and the fucker lost it.......

Is CS:CZ compatible with CS? Meaning I can join their game and have the upgraded graphics? Do you have to buy CS:S or does it come with HL2?

epmode

Member
the only way you'll get counterstrike: source is by buying half-life 2. it might be available by itself later, but i doubt it.

buying condition zero just gives you access to the beta, which is only one map.

Ferrio

Banned
epmode said:
the only way you'll get counterstrike: source is by buying half-life 2. it might be available by itself later, but i doubt it.

buying condition zero just gives you access to the beta, which is only one map.

Isn't CZ an xbox game?

epmode

Member