• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Direct Feed Counter Strike Source E3 Video

tenchir

I have been thinking of playing CS again, but I lend my CS disc to a friend and the fucker lost it.......

Is CS:CZ compatible with CS? Meaning I can join their game and have the upgraded graphics? Do you have to buy CS:S or does it come with HL2?

epmode

the only way you'll get counterstrike: source is by buying half-life 2. it might be available by itself later, but i doubt it.

buying condition zero just gives you access to the beta, which is only one map.

Ferrio

Banned
epmode said:
the only way you'll get counterstrike: source is by buying half-life 2. it might be available by itself later, but i doubt it.

buying condition zero just gives you access to the beta, which is only one map.

Isn't CZ an xbox game?

epmode

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:53 PM
To: Gabe Newell
Subject: two quick question

Hi!

1) I wonder how big (megabyte) the CS:S Beta will be? If you dont know it exactly, is it more or less than 500 mb?
2) Do you think it is possible that I (CZ Owner) can play the CS:S Beta within the next two weeks?

-Thanks, Andy
Newsposter for www.HLPortal.de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

300 MB the last time I checked.

August 10th is the day for CZ owners (it will start pre-loading on the 5th).
!

edit: i got this from http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1298&page=17&pp=40

neptunes

29.99 (CC needed)

you can get it now if you like, and it doesn't take long to download seeing as how youu're getting it directly from valve.

Though I'm trying out alpha HL2 at the moment. ;)

Top Bottom