• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disgaea = $35 @ outpost.com

Dracos

I believe Disgaea is only $19.99 at target. I got mine there months ago. Plus I just saw a few more copies there just the other night that they got in.

Baron

Dracos, pray tell, where do you hail from? I'd like to check out this Target store of yours.

Dracos

I originally got my Disgaea from a target in Metairie, LA. The target that I saw it at now is in Frisco, TX. Stonebriar Mall area.

vireland

Dracos, pray tell, where do you hail from? I'd like to check out this Target store of yours.

Target is a planned-space environment. While it makes for really nice, neat display cases (as opposed to say, Kmart or some Wal-Marts with haphazard stacks of games), it also means that once a game falls below a certain sell-through amount, it will be rapidly marked down until gone to make room for a game that will sell better. Then wash, rinse, repeat. That's what happened to Disgaea, and I would be surprised if there were more than a handful of copies left in the whole chain, because once that mark-down process happens, they're not bringing the title back in. It does make for some killer deals though, if you time your visit just right.

Top Bottom