• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disgruntled Asian Tattoo Artist Inks His Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Banned
LOL !

Check this out: Link for Story

Pitt junior Brandon Smith wanted a tattoo that proclaimed his manliness, so he decided to get the Chinese characters for “strength” and “honor” on his chest. After 20 minutes under the needle of local tattoo artist Andy Sakai, he emerged with the symbol for “small penis” embedded in his flesh.

“I had it for months before I knew what it really meant,” Smith said.

“Then I went jogging through the Carnegie Mellon campus and a group of Asian kids started laughing and calling me ‘Shorty.’ That’s when I knew something was up.”

shorty.
rofl.gif

“I think I’m helping my fellow man by labeling all the stupid people in the world,” he explained. “It’s not a crime, it’s a public service.

ART FOR HUMANITY!

Belfast

Old, and urban legend, I think.

Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened a few times.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Copyright / Disclaimer

Souf Oaklin fo' Life!!! is a satirical newspaper published by Wooo Media.

Souf Oaklin fo' Life!!! uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental. The content of this web-site—graphics, text and other elements—is © Copyright 2001, 2004 by Wooo Media, Inc., and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher.

Souf Oaklin fo' Life!!! is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.

yes it was too good to be true :D

Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for “beautiful goddess” etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, “Insert General Tso’s Chicken Here!”

“I don’t even like General Tso’s!” Baker sobbed. “I’m a vegetarian!”

Chrono

Banned
DAMN YOU NAZ!

I was looking for this topic to GO AWAY and just when it was second to the last topic on the first page you bump it. :(

It would have been cool if it was true though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom