• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disturbing happenings at 4am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vark

So I was at Denny's, and I had my new camera phone....

In the skill crane there was none other than the "God Bless America' baby:

crane2.jpg

Now the America Baby was just chilling in the skill crane with his best friend, the angry bee man:

crane.jpg

However, the denny's menu model, says its all okay:

dennymenu.jpg

Anyone capture disturbing images on their camera phones?

Triumph

Banned
The Fear is getting you. Drink some straight liquor, munch on some prescription pills and learn Arabic, son. The End is coming, and coming Soon.

Vark

the baby by itself isn't as bad as the bee that happened to be right next to it. I sent one of the pics to my friend that was with me tonight and his response was "Christ, and I was going to bed"...

It's really all you can say.

Mason

Vark said:
the baby by itself isn't as bad as the bee that happened to be right next to it. I sent one of the pics to my friend that was with me tonight and his response was "Christ, and I was going to bed"...

It's really all you can say.

LOL

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Wheeljack539 said:
bh003-c.jpg

Denny's new security system?

Arrghgh, take it away! - it's Maximillian, the winner for the award that is "The Unholy Triple"*

*Worst Robot, in the worst Sci-Fi film ever made by the worst film company AT making Sci-Fi movies (Although Lucas is challenging this :p)

Freeburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom