• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do these exist? (CD Sleeve question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I'm looking to get my hands on CD sleeves for work...but not just any ordinary CD sleeves, I need circular CD sleeves, so that they'll fit into the boxes we use in work. They can be paper, plastic, whatever, just as long as their circular. Now, I'm not looking for cases or shells either..just thin sleeves.

I've had a good look around, and can't seem to find any? Do these things even exist at all?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Thanks for the link, but I'm afraid shells won't really work. It really has to be a paper or plastic sleeve, that is exceptionally thin..there is not much space at all for fitting these CDs in. The box they are designed to go in has grooves of a width designed to accomodate bare CDs (no cases, nothing), and there's not much wiggle room. So it really needs to be a sleeve, and a circular one too.

I've thought of cutting the corners off square ones, but it'd be so time consuming :( It's also not as nice a fit as purely ciruclar ones would be (i've tested it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom