• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you believe in revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borat

Banned
I work in a hotel as a linen porter and one of the cleaners whom I thought was a friend has turned out to be an obnoxious and spiteful back-stabber who listened to my problems then used them to hurt me on a later date (a subtle bully) as well as slagging me off behind my back. A nasty piece of work basically.

Since then, every day when I've been collecting the dirty linen I've been trashing his rooms and making them a complete mess. He's always the last to finish now and comes whining to me about being tired and how awful his rooms are. And because the cleaners get paid by how many rooms they clean and not by how many hours they work, he gets no extra money for all his hard work. :D

Is what I'm doing wrong? I don't believe it is. Some say just walking away makes you the stronger person, but my job doesn't allow me to do that and quite frankly, that wouldn't make me feel better, while this situation is hilariously fun! I don't believe "I'm stooping to his level" as he's just a bully who hurts people who've done nothing to him, while I'm just treating people the same way they treat me.

I save my love for those who deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom