• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you ever play video games while at work?

Do you ever play video games at work?

• Yes, during my lunch break

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Yes, when I'm clocked in

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • Never

Votes: 87 53.0%

• Total voters

Kupfer

I played through Uncharted Golden Abyss over several days in 15- to 30-minute sessions on the toilet. For the camera function, where you have to point the camera at the sun, I had to stand up to get as close as possible to the overhead light.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I did during covid as I was wfh and it was a bit slow. Otherwise no. I do watch documentaries on YouTube though

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I can’t have my phone at work. I have an Xbox fridge in my office and got asked about it.

Dr. Suchong

Gold Member
I did split shifts at my old job so I had some time to kill in between them.
Trouble was, when playing the same titles at home, I began to associate them with work, which was pretty depressing so I refrain from it these days.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I used to be a service engineer working at airports. Some days I’d be busting my ass and working OT, other days it was pretty slow with time between calls. DS and 3DS were perfect for that. It was especially fun carrying the 3DS around and getting street passes from all over the world.

Top Bottom