• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes, sometimes.

Votes: 64 77.1%
  • No, never.

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Not often but I’ve done it before. The trick is to aim right into the drain.

Doom85

Awkward Bye Bye GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Not usually but if I'm showering with my girl I'll pee on her just because I can. She has no clue.
My friend turned this into a game called “pee or fib” 😂

Eiknarf

Banned
You mean there are people who don't? I can't imagine waiting until I get out of the shower just to pee and use even more water to dispose of it lol
Interesting. Then it must also save wear and tear on all the toilet bowl parts!!!

Money saved! Plumber service needed less frequently

Peeing in the shower saves money AND is good for the environment

badblue

Anyone voting yes:
Explain Yourself Vanessa Lachey GIF by CBS

Sure. The water is not pooling in the bottom of the shower so any urine expelled will go down the drain with out contacting me. If I do happen to get any on my skin, there's already amble water and soap near by to wash myself. Which was what I was going to be doing anyways.

It's just pee. I've been exposed to worse.

BlackTron

Hell no, the shower is meant to be a place of cleanliness, I would never pee in there.

Absolutely nothing compared to the never ending-fight against mold. Sometimes I even take down my entire shower curtain just so the entire thing can join a tub full of bleach water. And I'm worried about pee? Please.

My recommendation to people worried about cleanliness: get perfectly clean in the shower, then immediately thereafter get piss splatter on your legs and touch the toilet bowl handle. You are welcome.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Yes, many times. Love taking a pee in my shower, which is in my house which is in my land. I feel like a king.

I also do it on the bidet, which stays in that gray area between legal and illegal.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
When I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I often have to use our shower. I have to spray the walls down afterwards.

Otherwise I’d have to do a handstand to pee in the toilet if you know what I mean.

Jsisto

Typically no, but once in a blue moon I will. Let me tell you, I always feel like I was elected king of the universe when I do. All shall bow before my mighty stream and despair. I can’t do it often because I would become an unstoppable force of nature.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

News flash op, everybody pees in the shower. I wouldnt trust anyone who thought they were too good to pee in the shower.

Last edited:

OneBigPuss

There is no better feeling than after a workout, taking a shower and piss out what you were drinking between sets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom