• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think the PS5 Pro still exists?

is the PS5 Pro real?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
:confused: It's a myth or it's real? I know of witnesses. I think they are credible.

But, for those of you who doubt:

What makes you think it isn't real? I'm not questioning you per se, I am questioning what factors may have led you to conclude why PS5 Pro's are not real?

If it can be proven to be fakes, then I certainly would like to know too and say these PS5 Pro are not real.

189f2bb3a210a6ee6edb32f0cedef875.gif

skit_data

Gold Member
Would be very strange if they decided to pull out by now, we have quite many credible sources saying third party developers have been informed about it, requirements on upcoming releases to support it etc.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
It's an inevitability, but in a world where the latest releases get 60fps modes on a base PS5, I'm really struggling to see the appeal right now.

If GTA 6 is 30 on a PS5 and 60 on a Pro then we'll talk.

DAHGAMING

I think there guna bang out an anouncement in Sept, along with some new game trailers and PS5 pro updates to some games, and bring it out late November early Dec 💪💪💪.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
If they went ahead with the Portal and PSVR2, it's probably real. I don't see much of a reason for it at the moment, but that hasn't stopped them recently.

Sethbacca

Definitely real, but I'm surprised it hasn't been shown yet. I guess they're waiting till closer to the new GTA.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I dont care either way, I rather save my money on actual new console like next Nintendo system instead of wasting money on existing system thats "Pro" version.

I'm already happy with visuals I have with current PS5.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I think it exists, and 95% chance it does get released, but they could always pull the plug and decide not to go ahead with it.
I think Sony could possibly pull the plug, too, since they're already hemorrhaging money on every PS5 unit sold.

Why compound their losses with a Pro model?

Topher

Gold Member
Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Timing's looking extremely similar to PS4 Pro so far. If we don't get an announcement before October then I'd be very surprised, although my suspicion is if there's anything holding it back it'll be a lack of software to showcase on it.

Damigos

Hear me out. It is real but it will never get released. I thnk Sony were "forced" to make to counter a Series X pro. MS probably wont make one because of the Series S, so Sony wont have any need to release it.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Real. They are delaying showing it off because it hurts current sales the second they unveil it. People will hold out instead of buying a regular one now.

I think you may see something like September reveal with pre orders, the bundles in October and November with new call of duty or maybe spider man or some shit.

Would sony pull a nintendo and cancel the pro and just do a ps6.

Nahhh.

Its coming, might see a delay to next year because their own first party games are taking too much time to make.

ManaByte

I think it existed and was scheduled for release under Jim Ryan.

Will it release under Nishino?

perfect strangers shrug GIF

Sony did send out a survey a couple of weeks ago that had questions about buying the latest and greatest hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom