• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you watch I, Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

At first I didn't like the show, but through the weeks it has really started to grow on me. I really enjoy listening to the banter between Kellerman, Wolf, and Holley. Wolf is a funnier personality than I thought he could be! I also like how Max takes on sports players and puts them on the hotseat. It is becoming a very good flowing show IMO! Better than Around the Horn. Not as good as PTI though.

im getting tired of Max thinking he's some fucking baseball expert because he read moneyball. Get off Billy Beane's nuts you bitch. Nobody is impressed because you know Pudge Rodrigues' IOSPGB percentage, or whatever the fuck that is.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've thought it was better than Around the Horn since it began airing, because you'll never see Stat Boy, Plaschke, or Ryan on I, Max.

I think the hate mail they read is hillarious, and Max's reactions are great every now and again. I have to say that I don't like the interview segment myself when it is an athlete, at least. They don't get any hard questions and no info comes out of it.

effzee

i dont like it better than Around the Horn. I mean Max is good but between ATH and PTI I have no room for it.

also is this the most boring sports month or what? i dont like baseball much so i hate july. at least august has nfl pre season!

bonesquad

First, nothing is better than PTI.

Second, anything is better than Around the Horn... everything cept I, Max that is. I just can't stand him or his show. And I still don't know how he even got this gig. He knows boxing, he's good at that, he should stick to that.

I'm much rather watch I, Ben (Sheets)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom