• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DoA Ultimate: Best Yet....

ManaByte

Gold Member
I wish the screen-cap whatsis I had worked that well, I'm still using this shit with a DOS command-line interface.

MS should really just give the press the XDK PC software for screen capture purposes. You can actually output to some super high resolutions with it.

Wario64 said:
I thought making screen caps or videos of Tecmo games is illegal? At least that's what I thought from the warning screen on Ninja Gaiden :p
that warning screen is slightly less valid than typical shrink wrap licenses, if only because they don't even give you the 'Accept' and 'Cancel' options...

ManaByte

Gold Member
The Faceless Master said:
that warning screen is slightly less valid than typical shrink wrap licenses, if only because they don't even give you the 'Accept' and 'Cancel' options...

Uh...no.

Tecmo isn't going to come after anyone for taking screenshots, but to say an anti-piracy warning isn't valid because there isn't an "Accept" or "Decline" button is stupid.

jan-ka3.jpg

awesome!

how would i go about getting that onto my xbox?

or would it need to be modded or some shit?

ManaByte said:
Uh...no.

Tecmo isn't going to come after anyone for taking screenshots, but to say an anti-piracy warning isn't valid because there isn't an "Accept" pr "Decline" button is stupid.

???

Wario64 said:
I thought making screen caps or videos of Tecmo games is illegal? At least that's what I thought from the warning screen on Ninja Gaiden :p

com·pre·hen·sion Audio pronunciation of "comprehension" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kmpr-hnshn)
n.
1. The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding.

ManaByte

Gold Member
So I unlocked all of Kasumi's and Hitomi's costumes and unless there is some Super Ultra Hard mode you need to beat it on, Hitomi only has 14.

MrparisSM

Banned
MAN O MAN! I'm just getting off from my first Online Gaming sessing and this shit kicks all kinds of ass it's INSANE!! I had a 10 win winning streak with Kasumi, but then this other badass stepped in the room with Bayman and wiped the floor with us(we had a room of six) All this was happening while we were talking all kinds of shit to each other and joking around. DAMN the online user interface is so fucking cool and easy to use. And it tracks ALL of your stats and you can see how you rank in the world. Ninja Gaiden has been my GOTY so far... but this shit just takes the cake. Why this hasn't gotten a 10/10 everywhere is beyound me. You guys probably won't see me for a couple days. Just wanted to post my first online impressions!!! :D

Sorry to those that were expecting me Live!. I was busy unlocking some costumes. 20 for Kasumi, 16 for Tina, and 20 for Lei Fang so far.

Gonna go on Live a bit later.

Top Bottom