• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctors discover a toddler muscle man(Mutant Alert!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgurdo

Banned
nietzsche.jpg

I WAS RIGHT!!!

Socreges

Banned
Does myostatin balance us out? Like, if our muscles are too strong, other parts of our system might not be able to handle it over the long term?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
too much muscle is hell on tendons. Just ask David Bostons legs.

Since muscle ways so much more than fat, having way too much would cause alot of joint problems in your old age...

however, the number of women you would get would be worth using a walker in your 50's.

B'z-chan

Banned
Not only that but crap man were all screwed.

The news comes seven years after researchers at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore created buff "mighty mice" by "turning off" the gene that directs cells to produce myostatin.

Mice are gonna get us back for all those years of traps they've had to deal with. Man i'm freaked.

Diablos

I think Ripclawe should like release a book, yearly, that has a collection of all the goofy articles he posts here at GAF -- and the best opinions made on them. I'd buy it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Fusebox

Banned
My 9 month old cousins are already 11 kilos each - thats massive too. I'll be taking suggestions for a wrestling team name soon. :D

fatbabies.jpg

teiresias

he can hold seven-pound weights with arms extended, something many adults cannot do

Am I misreading this because that doesn't sound very difficult? Not saying it's not impressive for a 5 year old, but the fact that they say many adults can't do it!! Huh?

OmniGamer

Mother: "C'mon baby, eat your peas"
Lil boy: "I DON'T WANNA!"
*Smashes table*

Btw, whatever happened to that Lil Hercules kid?

DJ Sl4m

I don't believe it untill I see it, I've been following the myostatin news and research since before creatine was brought to market.

Honestly I never believed it, but what I'm wondering is could this be nothing more than a marketing ploy for one of the few suppliment companies that sell myostatin blockers in protien, or in capsuls.

If true I'll have to start digging in on the research a LOT further, but like I said, I really doubt this news.

Claus

Banned
OmniGamer said:
Mother: "C'mon baby, eat your peas"
Lil boy: "I DON'T WANNA!"
*Smashes table*

Btw, whatever happened to that Lil Hercules kid?

He'll be like a little David Banner.

yoshifumi

Banned
Diablos said:
I think Ripclawe should like release a book, yearly, that has a collection of all the goofy articles he posts here at GAF -- and the best opinions made on them. I'd buy it.

haha i'd buy that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom