• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does Anybody Have Info On That German Superkid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall a few weeks back that a story was going around about some kid in Germany who has "super human" strength, due to a lack of an enzyme in his system of something. Does anybody remember, or even have a link to the article.

Plus a friends said that its been revealed that someone (the US I think) is working on an injection to increase vitality for warfare of something. A "super soldier serum" so to speak. Any info on that as well?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
FortNinety said:
Plus a friends said that its been revealed that someone (the US I think) is working on an injection to increase vitality for warfare of something. A "super soldier serum" so to speak. Any info on that as well?

PCP? Actually, I don't know if you would inject that or not, being a dork and, naturally, not all that 'worldly'...

dem said:
What happened to the Russian girl who had xray vision?
Google News finds nothing since June 1. Google plain results seem to be from January and February. Usenet has nothing interesting either.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Too bad the gene change affects ALL muscle tissue, not just those used in motor fuctions. If his heart swells too much, it'll have difficulty pumping blood.

This "superkid" could have a short lifespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom