• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone know anything about the new Nintendo peripheral?

apparantly it works with RE4, and Advance Wars GC and FF:CC2 will utilize it.

i have heard some devs talking about it on the grapevine, but none will pony up the juice.
TGS reveal?

/wishes for 3d glasses.

any juice for dear old TW?

Chrono

Banned
I'm hoping it's an online one.

online + cube wars = heaven.

It could be Nintendo's "experiment" with online games before the Revolution. They could give us a tease AND build their online credibilty when introudcing the Revolution's online plan.

Templar Wizard said:
/wishes for 3d glasses.

man.. I know it won't happen (at least for a while :p) but 3d glass giving you a 180 degree view would be the next step after 3d. I imagine it to be something like the the gunship contols in the anime Outlaw Start-- a laser beam projected on your eye displays the image. That eliminates the need for different sizes and outside interferences.

I could see this harming gaming too-- maybe some people will still prefer to play on their TVs.

AniHawk

The Faceless Master said:
there's a FF:CC2?

Square Enix is making a second game for the Gamecube, and FFCC2 is rumored. However, I've heard statements that it wont be another game like FFCC, so maybe using a different peripheral for it would make sense.

Top Bottom