• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does the PS2 have any cool games with mods?

Hollywood

Banned
I know XBox has TONS where people just take them apart, add new characters or levels and codes. Especially with stuff like DOA .. lol

Is there anything on PS2 that gets modded like that or any good sites about the PS2 like xbox-scene?

English patches for stuff in Japan (like Fire Pro Wrestling) would be kickass. Or mods to some PS2 games. Anyone know anything?

Catalyst

Banned
Well from what I understand, and I guess this is common knowledge, the clothes on the fighters are just texture layers. I *think* Kasumi is the only character it works with. I have no idea how it works, I'm sure you can find it on the internet and/or find a Gameshark/Action Replay code for it somewhere.

Oh, and DOA2: Hardcore was a PS2 launch title, so I don't believe there are any "mods" or "patches"....

Since the HDD for the PS2 here in North America is a relatively new fling, I wouldn't expect anything homebrew for a while on anything, if ever. I could be wrong. Just do some diggin'.

Top Bottom