• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doesnt Halo 2 have demos on it?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
pj325is said:
Those are just ads

yeah, they are on the normal version as well. There were rumors that there were demos of Conker, Forza and MA2. I think that came from people who saw the instruction manuals early and assumed the ads meant there were demos.

Spike

No demos. Look to the new OXM for the Conker and Forza demos.

Actually, at the TRU I visited today in Mississauga, they had the Forza demo running. I tried it out, but not being a realistic racing type of guy, I wasn't particularly interested much in it.

The graphics are very, very nice. The screenshots I've seen of GT4 basically put it above Forza, though.

I don't think that the cars get damaged, as I ran the Ferrari 360 Modena into other vehicles and walls, and when I used the rear view, I didn't see any damage to the vehicle.

I can't really say much about the controls because, again, I'm not into realistic racers, but I think the car controlled well.

Sorry guys, I wish I could give some really detailed impressions for you, but I'm just not into these types of games. But the demo is making the rounds at stores now, so get down there and try it out if you can. Or pick up the new OXM.

Top Bottom