• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Konga is so much fun!!

My friend and I have been playing it for the last 1 1/2 hours, and I can't seem to get enough! Nintendo = Innovator!!! Oh, I also forgot to mention how awesome the Bongos are. I thought you would have to hit down hard, however it is very sensitive. And the clapping microphone thing is genious!

akascream

Banned
There is some speculation that the bongos will be used in a worldwide Nintendernet for revolution. You will be able to trasmit and recieve bongo signals using proprietary Nintedo code much like morse. Utilizing 'player code', the actual users of software will decide what the netcode really is and how its translated. There are already some neat buddy lists floating around and the 3/4 encryption signal has blown my mind!

king zell

Synbios459 said:
My friend and I have been playing it for the last 1 1/2 hours, and I can't seem to get enough! Nintendo = Innovator!!! Oh, I also forgot to mention how awesome the Bongos are. I thought you would have to hit down hard, however it is very sensitive. And the clapping microphone thing is genious!

same impressions I got few days ago when I first played it with my friend (a casual)

DKa is super fun!

Bristow

Banned
Yeah, it's alot of fun, but I can't help but be disappointed with the US track selection. The campfire melodies are horrendous.

etiolate

Banned
Yeah its fun. Battle mode is a lot of fun. Drum rolls rock.

ps: I heard the NA Taiko drumsets suck from some people =/

miyuru

I own Konga, but I'm not blind enough to praise Nintendo for innovating with it or anything, music/rhythm games have been out forever.

:ROLLEYES

Top Bottom