• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom 3 = $19.99 @ outpost.com

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Oh well, Jesus will love me more because I paid the $45 for it on the day of release.

SyNapSe

Holy crap.. ground shipping = $6.50!? 2nd Day shipping is only $7.21!

edit: I did it anyway.. I didn't have to pay tax, so who cares. Thanks, Wario!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yeah I guess it was a price mistake. Oh well...you said you ordered it for $20 though? Wonder if they'll honor it

SyNapSe

Wario64 said:
Yeah I guess it was a price mistake. Oh well...you said you ordered it for $20 though? Wonder if they'll honor it

They sent me an email receipt with that price.. I guess we'll see.

SyNapSe

I logged onto their site and they changed the price on my order. Even though I have an emailed receipt at 19.99 + shipping. If they are going to change something like that they need to at least send out a new email, so I know they changed the price on me.. that's crap.

If they had shipped it at that price, I would have called back in and complained something fierce.

SyNapSe

Rhage said:
Of course it was a price mistake. No one is stupid enough to sell Doom 3 for $20.

It's fine if they find a price mistake and choose not to honor it, but they need to at least send out emails to people letting them know they are changing the price from what was sent to them on their Detailed Receipt.

I just called in and the guy acted like he might not be able to cancel it.

Top Bottom