• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom III + Strategy Guide @ 30% off at EB Games

shuri

Banned
I didnt test it, since i already pre-ordered the game from futureshop,

Doom III + Strategy Guide @ 30% off at EB Games:

(1) Add Doom III and Doom III Strategy Guide to your cart
(2) Enter the promo code: SGDOOM
(3) Takes $6.00 off the $19.99 strategy guide

Subtotal: $68.98

from shacknews.com

Ryu

Save your money on the strat guide and just pre-order doom 3 and half life 2 at gamestop and get free next day air on both with no tax save for texas and NY. :)

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Why does anybody buy strategy guides when we can rely on the fine folks at GameFAQs?

Actually, I'll buy old strategy guides when they get to $1 or less... they are interesting little things.

Yusaku

Ryu said:
Save your money on the strat guide and just pre-order doom 3 and half life 2 at gamestop and get free next day air on both with no tax save for texas and NY. :)

You can get free overnight on just Doom 3 at Gamestop. Use code OVRDOOM3 or something.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I only buy strategy guides when they have some nice art in them. Otherwise its a waste b/c of Gamefaqs like people said. And the price of strategy guides nowadays is just crazy. For the price of the guide I could buy a GH game or multiple dirt cheap games.

Top Bottom