• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
trading rare furion horns and other cool furion items for items of equal value, my steam name is anbokr

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Traded my rare furion horns, still got some other stuff though. REEEEAAALLLLYYYY looking for Sven's skirt of the flameguard (my last piece of the set).

drkOne

Have Sven's Commander's Set, the drop-only one. Jugg's Odachi. New Dragon Knight Helm. And a couple of other stuff.

http://tf2b.com/dota/dkne

Page 2 and 3 are the ones I'm looking to trade. But I can trade anything as long as the offer is good, with the exceptions being Strange Axe Helm and both NP's Stranges on page 1, and the Stoic on page 5, got all of those from Maelk so I'm keeping them.

Goon Boon

Banned
Got : Bloodchaser
Juggernaut Announcer (no megakills yet)
Stumpy
2x Rare drop only Tide helms
Glacial tiny
1x Rare drop only commander sven helm
some commander sven items
some tide pirate stuff (I got the helmet, two of the flag, and one sword)
new sven sword rare (the original dota one)
Cold-case bow
random commons/uncommons (mainly axe stuff)
omniknight rare hammer

Lookin for - keys, summer keys, unusuals (IDEALLY haha), invites, maybe cs go invites, but willing to look at any offer (except crate trades :D )

Gowans

You? Ive spent 85 dollars over the past 3 days and the only sweet thing I have is 2 pudges hooks and an Unusual Courier

I know I know I need to be more greatful..I wanted to stop at $45 when i got the unusual but I couldnt...I tried...really I did. :( *lights a cigarette*

Wow, I'm gona need to stop.

drkOne

Just got some Summer items

Tiny's Ice Infusion
Tide's Hammertime
PA's Deathwielder

Looking for

Pudge's Hook
Invoker's new set pieces
Keys

BigAT

Have:

Pudge's Mythical Dragonclaw Hook
t6h7L.jpg

Drow's Ice Crystal Bow
x3Il4.jpg

Looking to get keys (preferably summer ones) in return.

I also have Sven's Demon Claive available for trade as well now.

Telosfortelos

Advocate for the People
Looking for some advice and/or to trade.

I play support for the most part (as I only solo pub and can't stand it when no one buys wards). As such, I want a fancy courier. I also don't want to buy anything. My wife and I purchased two cars in a 6 month span, and so I'm trying to avoid any spending that's not 100% justifiable. Vanity items aren't justifiable, and it could take quite a bit of cash before I unlock something worth trading for a strange courier.

Rare NP Items:
Horns of the Peace-Bringer
Staff of the Eagle

Rare Sven:
Commander's Pauldron of the Flameguard

I also have some uncommon stuff I'm guessing isn't worth much of anything (Sword of the Seventy-Seven Seas, Stoic Mask of the High Plains, Aspect Wraps of the High Plains).

What I want are keys (or strange couriers I guess).

Do I have anything that anyone in the community would trade for keys? Do people ever trade summer chests for keys? Would it be worth it to unlock a summer chest, hold onto the summer item for a few months, and then trade it for something else when it's no longer available? If someone with TF2 item experiences could provide some input on that last question, I might be willing to buy a few summer keys to save for a future trade, when values go up.

Here's my inventory:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/telosfortelos/inventory/#570

q_q

If anyone has a Speed Demon I would be willing to trade. I have the Ice Skin for Tiny, the Rare Demon Glaive for Sven and a Strange Relic Blade for Jugg. I'd be willing to trade 2 of the 3. Or if you want you can check my inventory and see if there's anything you'd want.

Laxan

Neo Member
[H] Rare PA sword Deathwielder
[H] Rare Sven sword Demon Claive

[W] Hammer of Holy Words

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010425822

dorkimoe

Got the mythical natures prophet mod thing that makes the treants stumpy and glacier tiny. Id trade the tiny for the tide skull head rare one.

madpeon

Have:
Tiny Ice Skin
Tide Hammer Time
Drow Ice Bow
Bounty Hunter Chest

Looking for:
Pudge Hook
Sven or Tide items

PM or add (same name) me!

so this guy trades me a total of 32 items: strange omnishred, three fold mien, admirals bicorne, juju o wicked badness, staff o wicked badness, mask o wicked badnessw/belt, ancient mask of intimidationx2, deathwielderx4, strange stoic mask, demon claivex2, wheel of fortitudex2, double axe of veil, dressed pauldrons, strange octopus hat, pantoons and 7 chests.............

wait for it...

for a couple of Natures prophet stranges. DotA2-trade gaf i do good?

Goon Boon

Banned
Have 3 Unusuals : Sunfire Stumpy, Sunfire Stumpy, and Purple Resonant Energy Boar

Want : Other unusuals or summer keys or normal keys (or paypal) or items worth keys beep boop bop

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It really depends on what you do with those items. And whether you traded him Ailettes or not.

3 Summer Keys. You can get 4 with "luck".
Never announce that you're unaware of your items' value, it just screams "feel free to underpay for my items"

edit: nvm

thanks

Ok I seriously need to sell some of this stuff in my backpack

my Backpack

I have duplicates of almost everything so if you and your friend want one I can do it.

mostly everything is 1 key, with some items being 2-4 keys. (Most commons/uncommons are 2 for 1)

Not selling the Boar ATM.

drkOne

mostly everything is 1 key, with some items being 2-4 keys. (Most commons/uncommons are 2 for 1)

Don't take this the wrong way, but a lot of traders do 1 Key for 10 Commons.
Take drop rates into consideration, which is what defines supply, and the demand isn't all that big since everyone can trade Common for Common.

My advice is to trade Commons/Uncommons for other items you want or use them as sweets for other trades.

If you're really only trading to get keys, in the occasion you have 8 commons someone else wants, you can most likely get 1 key for them, but it's way too bothersome to do this unless you have a shop and trade as an hobby to be honest.

Top Bottom