• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

Punto

Neo Member
Edit:

Got some uncommon items for trade. Mostly looking to trade them up for rares or for master assassin items.

Bought it for a friend, but he doesn't want it, so his loss. I'm not going to bother trading it for keys, so I'm giving it to someone who actually wants to play but hasn't gotten into beta yet.

hmm i believe there was a gaffer in the dota thread having probs getting a key a few pages back from last. would probably look for someone there as most the ppl in the trading thread should already have the game.

IDK the rules in thread on posting about giving away keys but it says no key talk so maybe just browse and pm said post if you do decide to give it up and actually locate post lol

G.Newell

Got some uncommon and some common for trade. Got like 13 chests too which I would like to get rid of for like 1 common or something.

f808M.png

I would like to trade for the tidehunter weapon if you still have it

add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989658454

I have an invoker chest and a few other items and I'm looking for one of the international couriers. I'd even be willing to drop some paypal money if it's reasonable. I just reallly want one!

ghst

thanks for the laugh
how many rares/uncommons does a beta invite go for? i don't really have the patience for this whole rat-race but my friend is desperate to play with us and gaben is blue balling him.

Baha

Have the following for sale:

Flail of the Great Elder
Berserker's Witchslayer
Strange Magus Bracers
Strange Hood of Intellect

Looking for keys/sets/mythicals.

Hey guys, I'm looking for the following strange Nature's Prophet items. Let me know if you have them and are interested in a trade.

-Strange Doubly Braided Beard
-Strange Runestaff of Verodicia
-Strange Runed Ailettes

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Looking to trade/sell my Unusual Enduring War Dog

Unusual Mythical Custom Courier
Effect: Sunfire
Color: 255, 255, 255

I hear asking price is 20-25 keys.

I could part with it against a copy of Torchlight 2 and a couple of keys or some cool item or what have you.

steamid : corkygaf

Got an extra Wex essence, would like to trade for one quas.

I've also got 3 halloween treasure chests. Would trade them (all 3) for something interesting like a pudge hook, leviathan's squiggles or whatever, or some other interesting thing.

Virzeth

I was wondering, at this point in time... would it be too greedy of me to ask for a Diretide key for both my two tradable Dota 2 invites? ...nevermind.
I'm also trying to get my hands on a standard Enduring War Dog, wouldn't anyone here happen to be interested in a Trusty Mountain Yak + a Strange Modifier (Track Bounty Gold) / Strange Swamp Fins (Tracking Kills & Quad Ravages)...?

E: Or, well, even some other combination of items from my inventory excluding the egg and the Announcer pack. TF2 stuff is fair game too.
...aaand, done.

Top Bottom