• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I like it a lot. Zyori as host rather than commentary is the best spot for him, same with Slacks interviews. Snatching up ODPixel and Draskyl is a big move for them as well.

Low Tier
guys don't bother, Hylian is always right

image.php

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Why do you insist on turning any disagreement into me being a dick somehow?

Honestly man you should take the lesson I learned on this site a long time ago and you've gotta fight the urge to respond to every person who replies to you. If the debate isn't going anywhere, just drop it and move on. The posts with quote chains going back and forth with everybody just escalates everything. Especially if someone is just being an outright asshole to you, just leave it alone.

Kade

Do what I do and agree with people who think you suck or are an idiot because it's true (in my case, I mean). There's no argument if both parties are in agreement!

Hylian7

Honestly man you should take the lesson I learned on this site a long time ago and you've gotta fight the urge to respond to every person who replies to you. If the debate isn't going anywhere, just drop it and move on. The posts with quote chains going back and forth with everybody just escalates everything. Especially if someone is just being an outright asshole to you, just leave it alone.

I don't respond to every single person that replies to me, the attitude that people have in here to dogpile if they disagree with me is absolutely ridiculous, and just turns into a contest of "Lets make Hylian look like an asshole"

Sibylus

Banned
How is Rubick entertaining?

He is the equivalent of going to a gun fight barehanded hoping to find a gun lying around so you can join in. 1/10 times you'll find a bazooka but the rest you're just a bullet sponge...
He's one of the most dynamic and potentially game-winning supports there are. That isn't entertaining?
rage.gif

Gav47

http://moonduck.tv/assets/header_logo-047c0c38f4acecd893e35557753c14d3e6731e7ec5e460188c35aac62d3cda1a.png[IMG]
Dotacinema is doing their own super duper casting studio called [URL="http://moonduck.tv/"]moonduck[/URL]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwJ0uXruhm8[/url]
-Syndren
-Zyori
-maut
-purge
-odpixel
-PimpmuckL
-siractionslacks
-Draskyl[/QUOTE]

RIP GD studio

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Bah I missed Kuro leaving Secret. Meh, I like watching him play, I hope he ends up somewhere

All of my favorite players have scattered to the winds...I don't know who to root for now.

Bah I missed Kuro leaving Secret. Meh, I like watching him play, I hope he ends up somewhere

All of my favorite players have scattered to the winds...I don't know who to root for now.

offtopic. I've been hearing good things about Rick and Morty. I'm starting episode 2 now. :)

on topic... I can't wait to see a new dota patch.

Zeknurn

More new strings for translation:

Dota 2 will soon require the Reborn client. Install it now and be ready to play!
Preload the update now so you're ready to play as soon as it's released in the coming days.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
sounds like reborn becoming the main client is happening a lot sooner than expected and wouldn't be surprised if it's paired with 6.85

Vade

Synderwin and purge are legit, the rest are just plain annoying

Yellow everybody this is Purge and i coach you for $50/h , i played for Zephyr team, tier 1 team in Korea. Most games i get 10 min level 3 and always negative scores but our reality is that we can't beat tier 5 European teams, so hey money is easy here in Korea.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yellow everybody this is Purge and i coach you for $50/h , i played for Zephyr team, tier 1 team in Korea. Most games i get 10 min level 3 and always negative scores but our reality is that we can't beat tier 5 European teams, so hey money is easy here in Korea.

purge: uhm uhm uhm yeah synderen like i was saying they would definitely go first pick leshrac here um i think the goal of their lineup is split push yeah i think so that's what the um overall strategy seems to superimpose all over the um yeah the lina

i cant stand purge casting because he spews the most meaningless generic bullshit, everytime i tune in he doesn't actually say anything that's interesting or meaningful about the game, it's always just "lina is a good hero and she like uhm uhm uhm nukes yeah and the power treads there yeah totally uhm yeah that seems to be the lane yeah uhm." it's always like he's reading off of a notecard and just listing off abilities/lanes/items with no substance or excitement whatsoever, same reason why blitz is awful (cause he literally has nothing to say if storm isn't the topic)

i do like all of the other casters/commentators though and hope they succeed, bts does need some competition

Kade

I think Aui and 1437 are the only normal Canadian Dota pros. Everyone else is a cognitively bankrupt disgrace to our Nation.

Top Bottom