• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

Fundam Sniper

g8EIkxh.jpg

Dino Batrider

Bad Man TB

Ultron CK

Phoenix lina

Gav47

Fundam Sniper
Dino Batrider
Bad Man TB
Ultron CK
Phoenix lina

They'll look better in game right guys...

Oh and a pro tip to anyone playing MGSV, at the end of mission 12 don't put the guy on your horse and accidentally run out of the mission area or else you will have to start all over again
rage.gif

Fundam Sniper

Dino Batrider

Bad Man TB

Ultron CK

Phoenix lina

remember when leddit whined about alpine ursa "lorebreaking" set

gameplay never was and never will be the reason i play MGS.

That's kinda sad, to be honest. MGS2 (personally the best so far, not counting GZ and haven't played MGSV) and MGS3 are top tier gameplay videogames. I understand there are gamers that probably play a game just to see/read the story, like Persona, but it feels kinda sad that half the package is rotting there for them.
sad.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
my laptop is also in overtime. i'd build a pc to only play dota, if only it wasnt so fucking expensive.

If you want one to just play Dota it would be like $400 tops. Unless thats expensive for you.

I guess you may also need a Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse if you don't own them yet.

Chris R

Not if you have big hands and try building a Micro ATX case

Well, it depends on how you are building it... I always put the CPU, RAM and CPU cooler in the motherboard before putting it in the case, then all you have to do is connect the power connectors, drop in the GPU and plug in the SATA cables (might not even need that with my next build thanks to M.2).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I have dainty girl hands and I still cut myself up building MicroATX.

t0rment

i don't live in the us, so what is 400U$ for you guys is 1k for me.
the games being cheaper doesn't really matter since i don't play anything else on pc.

Chris R

I don't know man.

Not my photo but it's cramped as fuck. Silverstone Temjin TJ08B-E

We have the same case I think, just different colors. Ditching the HDD cage was the first and best step I took with my build, not really possible if you have more than 1 3.5" HDD though since the bay only holds 2 (unless you are Disk driveless)

Haly

Oh my god what the fuck?

How are those figures not melting from the heat.

Haly

We have the same case I think, just different colors. Ditching the HDD cage was the first and best step I took with my build, not really possible if you have more than 1 3.5" HDD though since the bay only holds 2 (unless you are Disk driveless)

Hm, I'm only using one bay. Maybe if I upgrade to a 2TB HDD and stuff it in the second bay, and then remove the cage...

Or I can just be a lazy motherfucker and watch Veep instead?

Low Tier
E-mo-tion may be the album of the season for me

but maybe Every Open Eye will change that

still gotta check that new Foals album too

Top Bottom