• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing AM looks so easy in pro games or on pro streams, but it's actually super unintuitive for me

he just feels so useless unless he has both bfury and manta..

In pubs I've only ever had consistent success with him by using slahsers build.

Treads, PMS, wand and urn into Manta. With urn you can take advantage of being around team fights and then healing up to go back in.

The build is still situational because you're counting on good mana void targets for team fights.

Give it a shot though because its a fun way to learn the hero outside of farming up and hoping your pub team can give you the space.

Russ T

Banned
Friends is better than Sienfeld.

class troll!
highfive.gif

DrPizza

Banned
FUc6koc.jpg

I liked the Manta mask, o wells

Hm yeah, I guess he can't really hold an axe, and a squadron of vipers is a pretty common item for him.

I think all the dragon-type heroes are awkward to do hats for, as they all run around naked.

------------------------

Friends is garbage, Seinfeld is unfunny, HIMYM has tons of hotties, Always Sunny is the best of that genre of sitcom by far.

Big Bang Theory is a fucking crime against humanity.

jokkir

I just had a game where the Arc Warden got enough farm he just stayed in base, got tp boots, two rapiers and just stayed in fountain the entire time. Fuck that.

I just had a game where the Arc Warden got enough farm he just stayed in base, got boots and two rapiers and just stayed in base the entire time. Fuck that.

I randomed Stark Boredom last night in All Pick and the other team had techies so I said "fuck that" and got bots/radiance/manta/scythe/rapier and just became cancer for an hour until we wore them down and chipped their base apart

I wasn't proud of myself tbh

Hylian7

It amazes me that people are willing to drop $10 on broken and obselete games (Pokemon Red and Blue). I don't normally like the term "Nostalgia Goggles", but this is one of the few cases where it actually is accurate. The message this is going to send to Nintendo that it's okay to release and overcharge for broken games is really not a good thing.

Also when I say " broken ", I'm referring to actual gameplay bugs, not stuff like Missingno.

Truth.

Though I usually play with friends so I give zeeeeero shits about MMR. As long as I get to, at least once, block my buddy while he's trying to run away from someone I call it a job well done.

Once I was being chased by an enemy team and hooked a Sniper friend who was also running away, leaving him to die to the pack of savages that would have otherwise taken me as an offering.

I then typed, "For the Watch, Jon Snow."

Best feeling.

Demoli

It amazes me that people are willing to drop $10 on broken and obselete games (Pokemon Red and Blue). I don't normally like the term "Nostalgia Goggles", but this is one of the few cases where it actually is accurate. The message this is going to send to Nintendo that it's okay to release and overcharge for broken games is really not a good thing.

Also when I say " broken ", I'm referring to actual gameplay bugs, not stuff like Missingno.

Yup, I'd rather have them release FR/LG instead.

The special edition 2DS are great though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom