• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
iunno im kinda digging what my hair's doing right now. it's like a mix between a quiff, with longer sides and the top kinda curls over with cream, almost ala undercut if i let it grow another 2 inches.

You can run a slickback, i've been seeing that work out for people. Whether you wanna keep it long or short depends on ur facial structure and ur outfits. Kinda like a quiff, but if ur dresser isnt very good with fades it may not work out.

Undercut works if u have a beard, if ur short on facial hair do a rockabilly undercut, which imo works rly well with scruff/patchy facial hair
I'm currently running the classic "mop"
KappaRoss.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
honestly thoi i think if u pull this off ull be droppin panties:

asian-bad-haircut-asian-men39s-hairstyles-popular-haircuts-that-are-attractive-to-HD-Wallpaper-Picture.jpg

now this is wat i call the overcut, you got medium length sides directly proportional 1:1 with the top of your head slimmed down over the forehead coming over the ears if gelled and plied with heavy wax you can get that perfect symmetry

id keep slim sideburns kinda like the gentleman presented, but you could go longer on the burns maybe pair a mustache with the cut goes with any kind of facial hair really as long as you condition and dab your chin, cheek, and ear areas with little bits of water every 20 mins to keep them moist and fresh

what i also like to do is sometimes the reverse overcut basically what u see in the pic but throw it over so pretend ur forehead is kinda on the back of ur head but keep that aerosol flowing, two puffs a day, and get that nice fade look u feel me?

im kinda an expert as u can tell by my avatar

We're talking about haircuts in here now?
huh.gif
Bring back the anime talk please.

Some actual Dota talk:
Hylian, I think you underestimate PA's split-pushing power with Battle Fury. Maybe it doesn't work in pro-level games but I've had plenty of success utilizing Blur's "Hide from Minimap" effect to split push. And yeah, while PA doesn't have AntiMage's blink to get away as easily, the fact that the buff icon disappears instantly when someone gets within 1600 range of you means you get advance warning of when you should be backing out.

DrPizza

Banned
We're talking about haircuts in here now?
huh.gif
Bring back the anime talk please.

Some actual Dota talk:
Hylian, I think you underestimate PA's split-pushing power with Battle Fury. Maybe it doesn't work in pro-level games but I've had plenty of success utilizing Blur's "Hide from Minimap" effect to split push. And yeah, while PA doesn't have AntiMage's blink to get away as easily, the fact that the buff icon disappears instantly when someone gets within 1600 range of you means you get advance warning of when you should be backing out.

I think Blur is a downright strong split push ability. People look at the minimap, see "oh it's only creeps, the tower can take care of it", and never actually check to see if the PA is there.

Chris R

So non-anime question... I was solo off slardar last night (single draft) against veno/AM

I didn't do terrific, dying twice in the laning phase with terrible cs. Was my main goal to just not die at all getting whatever cs I could? Or should I have spent my gold on more regen and just got all up in their faces more frequently? I thought about it at one point, but didn't want to delay my already late blink dagger I got eventually :(

TUSR

Banned
So non-anime question... I was solo off slardar last night (single draft) against veno/AM

I didn't do terrific, dying twice in the laning phase with terrible cs. Was my main goal to just not die at all getting whatever cs I could? Or should I have spent my gold on more regen and just got all up in their faces more frequently? I thought about it at one point, but didn't want to delay my already late blink dagger I got eventually :(

your goal was to soak exp and not die

when veno is not in lane, you can get some CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom