• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

We're talking about haircuts in here now?
huh.gif
Bring back the anime talk please.

Some actual Dota talk:
Hylian, I think you underestimate PA's split-pushing power with Battle Fury. Maybe it doesn't work in pro-level games but I've had plenty of success utilizing Blur's "Hide from Minimap" effect to split push. And yeah, while PA doesn't have AntiMage's blink to get away as easily, the fact that the buff icon disappears instantly when someone gets within 1600 range of you means you get advance warning of when you should be backing out.
I dunno. When I play against PA, I'm usually like "Okay, what's PA up to?" every few seconds and of course check the creep lines. The minimap aspect of Blur is great, don't get me wrong, but I think it's really just going to delay reactions of people looking for where she is farming on the map, and of course in the middle of a fight, your attention is divided. If she isn't there immediately, you have that unknown factor is she is coming out of the trees or on the other side of the map farming. I like the idea of it, but I don't think it makes her a good split pusher. Pubs do usually care about towers going down. 1600 range is decent, but keep in mind it isn't that far off of Blink range. In many cases, if you see that icon go away, you might be already dead.

I think her Phantom Strike not being a real escape also makes her weaker in that regard. At that point, why pick PA to do that when you could pick AM and do it better?

some examples of stuff i like in no particular order:

1. space dandy

2. yugioh aka bakura gets bit by a marshmallow dick

3. samurai champloop

4. one paunch man

5. dragon z

6. blood blockade theater (made by the guy who made trigun)

need some badass animoes to watch now
Have you not watched ghost in the shell yet

inkls

wtfffffff

Matt, give us 6.87 before this thread explodes into anime and bubble tea

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking baka? I'll have you know I graduated top of my classu in the kawaii school of sugoi, and I've been involved in numerous secret roleplays for my OTPs, and I have over 300 confirmed glomps. I am trained in speaking japanese and I'm the top otaku in the entire american desu forces. You are nothing to me but just another target-chan. I will wipe you the fuck out with pocky the likes of which has never been seen before in Japan, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, debu. As we speak I am contacting my fellow cosplayers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggotu-chan. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hentai. You're fucking dead, kiddo-san. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can be kawaii in over seven hundred desu ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in cosplaying, but I have access to the entire otakukon of the United States cosplayers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your baka ass off the face of the continent, you little noroma. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "cleveru" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn busu. I will bukkake fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, baka gaijin.

Hylian7

The NeoGAF Dota 2 |OT| Cycle

Patch hits > Mostly Dota talk for 2 weeks > anime > other games > anime > fetlife > people start begging for new patch to save us from the madness > repeat

Hylian7

when can we get those "we have taken action against a player" notices back? those were the best things about DOTA

I actually forgot those were gone since Reborn hit. I miss those too. They were really great when they happened less than 5 minutes after the game and the person in that game was the only report you made recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom