• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP with Ocatrine is quite sth alright.

Seriously, Misery keeps catching out 3-5 people with vacuum/wall every single fight and Silent hasn't hit more than 1 with his Chrono's since getting Aghs.

Satch

Banned
I'm not watching but did DP have siphon activated on several heroes?
No she ran out of siphons and just kept running when her ult ran out. They were all stacked on top of each other and she turned around and used crypt swarm whenever naga used net so she got a ton of hp back from the lifesteal every single time because of octarine. It was beautiful tbh

G.ZZZ

THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO DOLLARS
cBj1LTf.png

Could someone on VP at least get a pipe or Void / Nyx / Lina a damned BKB. They're getting wrecked by zeus damage and vacuum wall combo every single damn fight. Every single one.

Could someone on VP at least get a pipe or Void / Nyx / Lina a damned BKB. They're getting wrecked by zeus damage and vacuum wall combo every single damn fight. Every single one.

Lmao, looks like they got all that now which is too late but at least s.th.

Nyx with Aghs instead of BKB though. I don't think I've ever seen Aghs work out that well unless you've got a great defensive, very late centric lineup. But Naga is on the other side :/

Satch

Banned
Omg if i had done what G did in that game and lost like this i probably would televise my sudoku like what in the fuck was his deal

That Secret vs VP game was amazing, holy shite. I know people hate Naga snoozefest farming games but I loved how Secret were able to defend against the deathball and turn it around.

Omg if i had done what G did in that game and lost like this i probably would televise my sudoku like what in the fuck was his deal

Eh by the point of that buyback the game had already turned pretty dire.

I blame it on itemization as the lack of BKB and Pipes really ruined their chances against all the CC, zeus damage and vacuum/wall. Well and Silent's lack of good chronos'. Secret did a good job avoiding those of course, but then VP could've also done better than getting 4 man vac/walled every engagement.

Quesa

Important Reminder: It's "El Clasico" -- one S.

Also they should just replace Blur with an active that makes PA a semi-slark with 100% mbk-piercing evasion like Illidan Stormrage from the MOBA of the people Heroes of the Storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom