• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, what luxury items are good on Ember? I was playing him last night and after BoTs/Aquila/Bfury/Daedalus I was at a complete loss so I just ended up getting a Skadi.

I figure Manta is good vs silences.

You lose the night vision when you consume it, I guess that would be his reasoning.
I mean it's still a zero slot big dps buff and its literal worth is $4k; I would hope we're not going to go down the road of attempting to assign worth to a depleted drums or diffusal...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guys, what luxury items are good on Ember? I was playing him last night and after BoTs/Aquila/Bfury/Daedalus I was at a complete loss so I just ended up getting a Skadi.

I figure Manta is good vs silences.

Skadi is good. Rapira of course. Another Bfury or another Daed.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is anybody getting knocked out of Starladder based on this group stage? I see some of my favs have been losing a lot of matches...

Red UFO

new hero
T0xlAQI.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
lycan domination
gross.gif

i dont get why all these na and chinese teams fp dp when they can just fp lycan and win for free, fkn get it together. russian/euro teams kno wats up

Are we talking emulators now because I don't remember psp getting that many shooters and the best ones are vertical anyway :/

the PSP has quite a few collections (gradius, salamander, parodius). More importantly though it has the entire PSX library via homebrew. There isn't really a handheld system that's better barring a laptop lol

Not to mention GBA, GB/C, NES, Genesis, yada yada
uur garbage

nice avatar?

bbd23

do people not realize that constantly flaming someone does nothing to help the situation. poor PA on my team had to listen to some dick and his stack flame him the entire game for going battlefury. which one of you was it?

this game is so cancerous my god.

NBtoaster

Finally reached 5k. I know it isn't as prestigious as it once was but it is still satisfying.
0drmTrm.jpg

Mostly played offlane and support. Enchantress balanced hero.

Mohasus

is the client glitched or something?

im trying to play a ranked match and 5 times in a row someone didn't load

i can only imagine that this shit is crashing or it isn't punishing people like it should

edit: fuck this shit, a dream theater song ended and I still haven't started a match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom