• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh.png

Alliance..are really back

p.s. I like this scant fellow commentary.

Shinypogs

Watching people lose baseraces against Alliance reminds me of watching people lose them against MKP back in starcraft 2. There are some tactics you just don't do against certain people.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is Godz trying to do something with this hair, or what are we calling this look right now? Someone needs to stage an intervention.

Also good stats, especially the magic defense. The syphon leash range though is definitely a big deal considering how strong syphon is, and other than her ult it works on everything so good item.

The classic solo off Medusa

Wings is doing the no lanes strat, Slardar, Chen and Oracle have been everywhere.

edit: Don't tp to save your Medusa guys, fuck that bitch.

so secret need to win both games if they want to get in?

rofl rip

what happened to this team

misc-fEEd.png

this DP going euls lens is gonna get destroyed, 0 survivability
on the other hand enchantress chills and walks off a 4 man gank lmoa

shallow grave's CD is actually retarded lol

Fata built Atos so I can't be too annoyed, but I really am not a fan of how he plays carry mages.
Big plays from Liquid EleJiggle
And Col doesn't seem to know how to play vs weaver?

I'm not a fan of going Euls + Lens on DP when behind vs an Ursa, you're going to melt real fast. I don't know if Blademail is good vs Ursa(because of the ult) but it seems okay here.

col are such fucking clowns lol
DP with 0 tank item, ench with shard instead of AC lmao
ench gonna get halberd'd and do nothing next fight and megas be up

yeah weaver was last pick

ench never had buyback the whole game too

I'm not a fan of going Euls + Lens on DP when behind vs an Ursa, you're going to melt real fast. I don't know if Blademail is good vs Ursa(because of the ult) but it seems okay here.
Think DP is just bad against Ursa straight up, honestly. She needed to have quite a bit more farm to deal with him effectively.
col are such fucking clowns lol
I missed the draft. Was Weaver last pick? If not, their draft is... a bit odd.

Think DP is just bad against Ursa straight up, honestly. She needed to have quite a bit more farm to deal with him effectively.

She is, but G could've at least itemized around it instead of getting a ghost when already 20k gold behind.

I'm glad someone showed off how to play WW so people can stop crying that they killed her, if anything this game proved how insane she was before the nerf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom