• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Game is trash

Can't see tps and the majority of spells
Yep, happened to me in the game I just played too. Our Tide's Ravage was invisible. The Jugg on the other team somehow ended up hallway into the ground, and his spin went vertical instead of like normal. Lots of weird shit.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
guys wat if gaf was like reddit and dota devs just pulled all the shit we ask for

game would be full anime

shira

Weplay continuing their tradition of bad sets
lM7h0ZF.gif

Yb5khEk.gif

w1pBUIJ.gif

wOPJh71.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Needed to be more conservative with that rapira.

You can afford to lose a set of rax because you're Ember. You cannot afford to lose the rapira.

Hylian7

Needed to be more conservative with that rapira.

You can afford to lose a set of rax because you're Ember. You cannot afford to lose the rapira.

Yeah, pretty much. There was a time the rapier dropped though and I was trying to drop my bottle to pick it up, only where I was trying to drop it, someone was standing so it wouldn't drop. I've always hated dragging and dropping items in this game. It's so unintuitive.

It's a bummer if that guy gets to continue ruining games at a whim.

PA, Jakiro, and I were partied together, so that's three reports for him. He was partied with Lich, who I doubt reported him. A few people on the other team said they reported him too. Usually the game is pretty good about detecting these things. Back on Source 1 if there was someone that was an intentional feeder to a ridiculous degree, I usually got the "action taken" notification within 5-10 minutes after the game.

shira

manfestival

a couple hours of the witcher 3 changed my knee jerk reaction that bb was robbed

Yeah I am a few hours into witcher 3 and it is a fantastic experience. I do think I was more engaged in BB but the witcher 3 feels so grand in every aspect and the attention to detail is the same level as BB but on bigger scale

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
a couple hours of the witcher 3 changed my knee jerk reaction that bb was robbed
Growing a beard is the best new thing in a rpg since clouds crossdressing scene.

Quesa

I put 200 hours into the Witcher 3 and am thinking of reinstalling it and beating it again when the second piece of DLC comes out.

PS - If you haven't played the first DLC it is also excellent.

Chris R

I put 200 hours into the Witcher 3 and am thinking of reinstalling it and beating it again when the second piece of DLC comes out.

PS - If you haven't played the first DLC it is also excellent.

Witcher 3 is on my list to play this year.

Just need to get around to playing/beating Witcher 1/2 first :(

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i think im guna wait for the second expansion to drop and then just play them both

daily reminder that i bought mgs5 for $40 and played it for 1 hour, fUK me never buying a single player game again for more than $15

Quesa

I'm tempted to tell you to read a synopsis and just jump into into W3, but there are some real good moments that reward long-time players.

That said, I don't recommend playing Witcher 1. It's aged way too poorly.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

just watch a video of the witcher 1 story and then play 2/3

2 is good and 3 is godlike but 1 is meh--has a good story but the combat is awful and there are a lot of mmo grind quests

Acinixys

Honestly just skip 1. Its garbage and has aged terribly

2 has some excellent content, like the drunk troll
that keeps robbing an inn to steal their booze because hes sad his GF dumped him
laugh.gif

3 its the GOAT though. If you are planning to play any RPG this year make it TW3.

I think some people liked Witcher 1 at the time because it was a eurotrash CRPG that wasn't awful, and it was a Bioware-like game that had actual good writing. I remember liking it when I first played it but I have no desire to click on drowners for 8 hours in 2016.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
At least Dragon Age was kind of fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom