• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what game you're looking at bro. Pokken is pretty much the game I wanted ever since I found out Pokemon Stadium was just a 3D version of the battle system of the GB games.

Except it's nothing like a pokémon game, it's just a garbage fighting game with a pokémon skin
The fact that it's inspired by tekken doesn't help one bit too

Hylian7

Except it's nothing like a pokémon game, it's just a garbage fighting game with a pokémon skin
The fact that it's inspired by tekken doesn't help one bit too

Looks fairly different from Tekken, and much more like Pokemon to me, and I mean gameplay-wise. I mean if you don't like Tekken or fighting games like that in general, I guess it isn't for you, but the rest of us will enjoy it.

The game completely disregards types and switching pokémons, just to name the most basic shit from the franchise

edit : duh, I don't know, because pokémon typing is fucking core in the franchise ?

Hylian7

The game completely disregards types and switching pokémons, just to name the most basic shit from the franchise

Having those things in a fighting game would just make it all about picking rather than play, and would lead to serious balance issues since they can't make every single Pokemon available. It's Pokemon battling, with a camera view and HUD similar to the games, how is that not basic shit from the franchise?

These Chinese LANs are sickness magnets. Three of my guys already sick.

Also EHOME had to bring a standin, CTY is very sick. Apparently already on the way to the hospital to get him checked out.

moonmeander what the fuck was that
I love azubu, especially that flashing "LIVE" icon in the top left corner that won't go away and hides stats, it's such a neat little touch

Saprol

lv25 deafening blast
charm_laugh.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The weeb emote has finally ruined Twitch. That was my last bastion away from you people and now it's gone.

jetlag boys

bulldog is so far behind the actual game apparently, I got that teamwipe spoiled 5 minutes in advance

turns out OD hits hard if you let him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom